Too frilly?

What do you think of [name]Emelina[/name]? I’m not all that keen on [name]Emmeline[/name] at the moment, but I love the princess-y feel that [name]Emelina[/name] has. Is it too much, though? [name]Do[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Emelina[/name] seem weird together?

[name]Emelina[/name] is nms, but I could see it on a little girl and a grown woman. I think [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Emelina[/name] go together well. [name]Lucille[/name] and [name]Emelina[/name] might pair a little better.

It sounds like a smoosh name to me, although it might be because I recently met a baby named Emilola and it looks similar to that. However, it does have a pretty sound, but I love [name]Emmeline[/name] considerably more.

I like how it sounds, but something about it looks off to me. I think I prefer Emmelina.

I love [name]Emelina[/name]! It looks so much more attractive to me than Emmelina or [name]Emmalina[/name], although it is pretty frilly! I think [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] work better together stylistically, but I personally like [name]Emelina[/name] more, I think. :slight_smile: [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Emelina[/name] are very pretty together (although–what about [name]Emilia[/name]? A bit less frilly than [name]Emelina[/name], but similar in style, and I think [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Emilia[/name] would be great!). I think [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emelina[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emilia[/name] would be a great combo, too, if you were too worried about its frills…

Loving that name!!! [name]Emelina[/name] is so cool! [name]Emelina[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] would go well together but keep the middle name simple. I like Elleana [el-ee-ar-na] as well.

I like both E names but think [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] work better or something like [name]Lucilla[/name] and [name]Emelina[/name].

I really like it. I think it sounds great with [name]Lucy[/name]. I’m not sure why, but it reminds me of Thumbelina :slight_smile: