too many "a" endings?....

We’re expecting kid #5 (don’t know the sex yet) in [name]September[/name]. We have [name]Juliette[/name] ([name]Jules[/name]), [name]Bella[/name], [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Leo[/name].

[name]Norah[/name] and [name]Nola[/name] are at the top of my girl names list… does another name end in “a” (or at least the “a” sound for [name]Norah[/name]) bother you? I [name]DON[/name]'T want an Italian-sounding name but am open to any other suggestions…

Thanks!!!

[name]Tara[/name]

I love [name]Norah[/name]! I do not think it is too many a’s.

I prefer to have my children to have different sounds, for instance, i have an [name]Oscar[/name]. I love names like [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Walter[/name]…but i think they sound too like [name]Oscar[/name] and thus off the list. Same with my son [name]Fintan[/name], i can’t have [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name]…

What other people is up to them, but i think as you are questioning it yourself, you should maybe look at other names. If there aren’t any that you like as much as an ‘a’ sound, then go for it. It doesn’t really matter xx

I don’t think the ‘a’ sound is as obvious as you think… I love [name]Norah[/name] with your combination! All the best!

I love the name [name]Norah[/name] so pretty…

dp you like any of the names that end with “tte”?

[name]Antoinette[/name]
[name]Brigitte[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Violette[/name]

I like [name]Odette[/name] (hubby says no b/c people will call her [name]Odie[/name])
I like [name]Colette[/name] (friends at church with a daughter named that already)
I like [name]Cosette[/name] but I don’t love it.

that’s about it for the -ette names.

Thanks for responding :slight_smile: