Too many A's? help!

[name]Hi[/name]~

We are trying to narrow down our daughter’s name. We have 2 boys & I thought this would be so easy :slight_smile:

Our last name is [name]Adams[/name]…
and a couple names on top of our list are [name]Alexa[/name], or [name]Alina[/name]. Is that too many A’s with our last name, or do you think it flows just fine?

The others on our list are:
[name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]

Thoughts or suggestions? Also, for [name]Alina[/name]… do you like that spelling, or [name]Aleena[/name]?
Thanks a bunch!

I think [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Adams[/name] or [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Adams[/name] would be beautiful. I’m not a fan or [name]Alina[/name] but I would spell it [name]Alina[/name].

I like [name]Audrey[/name] better than [name]Alina[/name] in general, but also because the A sound in [name]Audrey[/name] is different from the A sound in [name]Adams[/name]. I know it can be frustrating to feel like all the names you like are off limits because of the first initial of your last name, so I wouldn’t worry about it so much. IF you like it, name your kid that.

I think [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Adams[/name] sounds beautiful!

[name]Audrey[/name]>[name]Chloe[/name]>[name]Alexis[/name]>[name]Alina[/name] (prefer this spelling)

I like the name [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Adams[/name], [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Adams[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Adams[/name], they flow really well
My maiden name was [name]Alana[/name] [name]Adkins[/name] and having both my name’s starting with A never bothered me :slight_smile: