Too many similar names!

[name]Hi[/name]

These are my all time fave names. As you can see many of them are similar - [name]Marlow[/name] & [name]Harlow[/name], [name]Archer[/name] & [name]Harper[/name] etc I love them all but fear if I name one child something - then I have to skip my favourites for the (hopefully) next.

Fave first names -
[name]Lily[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Harlow[/name], [name]Willow[/name] and the rest middle names.
[name]Archer[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and the rest middle names.

[name]How[/name] would you combine them to have 2x girls and 2x boys names without missing out of the others? In other words I would love to have my top 2 girls names and top 2 boys all be ok together so no matter what it works!

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Harper[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Harlow[/name]

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Marlow[/name] [name]Noah[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Riley[/name]

Okay, I like a challenge, but if you’re only using those 6 first names and you want 4 kids that aren’t too similar, I don’t see how it’s done! Haha. If I have the freedom to use some of the ones that you have as middles for firsts instead, I’d use something like this:

Girls - [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] [name]Harper[/name].
Boys - [name]Archer[/name] [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Hudson[/name].

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Milo[/name] rather than [name]Marlow[/name] maybe and [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? I’m trying to help myself out here! lol