Too matchy as a sibset?

What do you think of [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] as a sibset? I was wondering if it’s too matchy with all of the ‘ee’ endings?

btw this is not a real sibset, I was just thinking about these names and wondered what you though

I think it works because each name sounds and feels quite distinct besides the ending sounds. Personally I think I’d prefer not to repeat the full “lee” ending sound in [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u], but that’s really just preference–nothing that makes the set unusable by any means!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too matchy. What I would say is, if you’re planning on adding any more children you might want to think about whether you’ll continue the pattern or leave one left out? Other than that [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_u]Toby[/name_u] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] sound great to me!

2 Likes

Molly and [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are very cute together. [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] has a lot older and clunkier vibe, but it certainly isn’t too matchy.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re too matchy at all!
[name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], & [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] all fit well together. I agree with pp that you might want to think about it if you plan on having more than three children. If not, they sound like a cute sibset!

1 Like

I think it works!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too matchy. If you are worried about it [name_u]Toby[/name_u] could be a nickname for [name_m]Tobias[/name_m].

1 Like

btw this is not a real sibset, I was just thinking about these names and wondered what you thought. Thanks for your replies everyone!

It works for me!

1 Like