Too matchy?

Would a little brother named [name_u]Evren[/name_u] be too close to big brother [name_m]Ronen[/name_m]? I was avoiding considering names with an N at the end, but can’t shake loving [name_u]Evren[/name_u].

Ronen [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] and [name_u]Evren[/name_u] [name_u]Azure[/name_u]?
[name_m]Ah[/name_m], too matchy?

I don’t think they’re matchy at all. They make a nice sibset. :grin:

1 Like

It works, but I’d avoid it if youre going to have more kids. They’d have to match too.
What about [name_m]Evander[/name_m] or [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]?

2 Likes

Sounds fine to me! But I agree - don’t do it for more than two in a row.

1 Like

What about using it as the middle?

1 Like

The endings are a little bit matchy but I think the beginning half of both names makes it workable! Never heard [name_u]Evren[/name_u] before but it’s very cute! [name_u]Evren[/name_u] [name_u]Azure[/name_u] is very cool!

2 Likes

I agree!

3 Likes

Ronen & [name_u]Evren[/name_u] go perfectly together! I love both, they’re so handsome and sweet. I don’t think the matching endings are too matchy at all!

1 Like

no!! they’re perfect together :))

1 Like

Nah I think they’re fine together. They sound like brothers but not like twins so I think it’s a good match

1 Like

I think it’s fine. [name_f]My[/name_f] entire family’s name end in n’s and I dont think anyone but me really picks up on it! I do and it bugs me a little and I try to break the cycle but so many good names do end in “n.” I wouldn’t worry about it if you really love [name_u]Evren[/name_u]!

1 Like

I don’t think they’re too close!

1 Like