Too Much of a Mouthful?

I recently discovered the girl’s name, [name]Alexa[/name], and I really like it. Although I’m nowhere near expecting, I like to sort of plan ahead and play around with names :]

My boyfriend’s last name is four syllables and very Italian (ending in “ello”) If it helps, I may put up the name later. My question is, would [name]Alexa[/name] P___rello be too much of a mouthful since [name]Alexa[/name] is already three syllables? It hurts, but the more I say it, the name just doesn’t flow well…any thoughts?

I’m optimistic about the sound of that since there are plenty of feminine, multi-syllabic Italian girls’ names ending in “a,” so it might well sound like they go together in style. I would stop short of a four-syllable with your last name, but [name]Alexa[/name] could work. If you feel like it’s not flowing, though, trust your instincts, try a few other names out for a while and come back to it to see if you feel the same way later on. Are there any shorter names that appeal to you with your last name?

I know it’s popular, but I’m in love with the name [name]Bella[/name], not [name]Isabella[/name], just [name]Bella[/name]. I think it’s a beautiful sound and plus it’s Italian for “beautiful.” But, I have plenty of time to come up with names lol. I also love [name]Autumn[/name] (personal reasons) and am determined to use that for a name. If anything, compromise with [name]Bella[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] =]

and now I swoon =]

[name]Hi[/name] there! My name is Alexiah (A-lexie-ah) [name]Jean[/name]. I don’t think it is too much of a problem if the middle name is shorter. I also love the name [name]Bella[/name]…it is one of my favorites.

ahh that’s true! a middle name would break it up! duh, i should of thought of that. for some reason i just kept thinking about the first and last name’s flow.