Too similar?

I’m sure I know the answer but are [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] too similar for sisters?

Yes, they are. Maybe use [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] as a middle?

They are both gorgeous, but very similar. It could be a middle name!

Yeah, sorry, they’re a bit too similar. Both beautiful though!

Thank you everyone :slight_smile: I have to have family middles so I’ll have to mourn that one :,(

That’s a shame they’re too similar but personally I think [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is the more beautiful choice and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so adorable! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :smiling_face:

Well, I’ve known siblings with names that were literally only one letter apart, so it’s all subjective, but [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] are a bit too close for comfort for me. Especially since [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] has the nickname possibility of [name_f]Delphi[/name_f], which is even closer to [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. Both are such beautiful names. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] in particular has been a favorite name of mine since I was a little girl–it makes me smile every time I meet or hear of a [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] :slight_smile:

What do you think of the name [name_f]Adele[/name_f] as an alternative to [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]?

Both are gorgeous, but sadly too similar.

Too similar yes - boo! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is lovely, but your little girl has a beautiful name.

NB’s “similar names” tool is suggesting [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], which I think is very pretty too. Or maybe [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]?