Too similar?

Good morning,

A couple questions:

Are the names, [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] (cah-[name_f]MIL[/name_f]) too similar for sisters?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_f]Suri[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] with [name_f]Calla[/name_f]?

Thank you!

I think [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] are just a bit too similar, but I really like [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] with [name_f]Camille[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] with [name_f]Calla[/name_f].

I think they might be a bit too similar. I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] a lot.

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] are a little close

[name_f]Suri[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] are so sweet together

I dont see an issue with [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] together. I think they make a good sibset.
I prefer [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] with [name_f]Calla[/name_f]. My only association with [name_f]Suri[/name_f] is [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_f]Cruise[/name_f].

I do think they are a little too match-y for sisters, but they sound distinct enough. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_f]Calla[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] & [name_f]Camille[/name_f] would be lovely sister sets!

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Suri[/name_f] is quite nice.
I do think think they are pretty similar.

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f] do feel too close to me, but they’re not impossible. It’s not a clear cut one - while I wouldn’t choose them I think it’s fine to do it.
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] out of your other 2.