too trendy??

I just found the name [name]Emelina[/name] and think it’s beautiful! [name]Do[/name] you fellow nameberries think that it sounds too trendy? Does it grow up well? What are your thoughts when you hear the name [name]Emelina[/name]?
Thank you!!

[name]Emelina[/name] is pretty.

I don’t know about trendiness. [name]Em[/name] names are all “hot” right now. [name]Emily[/name] has always been a popular name. [name]Emeline[/name] was a bit popular in the late 1800’s early 1900’s, so it has that vintage flair right now. I think it would be a good choice for the “[name]Em[/name]”- names.

I like it, it reminds me of [name]Emilia[/name] or [name]Emilie[/name]. much nicer than [name]Emily[/name] or [name]Emma[/name] (which I have never ever liked!)

I think [name]Emelina[/name] is beautiful and it doesn’t sound trendy [name]IMO[/name]. It sounds a bit as if you might have just tacked an “ina” on the end of [name]Emily[/name], but it’s not a huge issue. [name]Love[/name] the nicknames [name]Emmy[/name] and [name]Lina[/name]. :slight_smile:

No, I don’t think it sounds trendy at all. I like [name]Emmie[/name] for a nickname (although then you’re competing with Emilys, Emelias, etc, of course). I don’t really like [name]Lina[/name] for a nn, though, but that’s just me. :slight_smile: