Too weird?

Berries, can we use the name Kimimela (pronounced: kimi meh la) if OH’s ex is [name_f]Daniela[/name_f]? OH is still good friends with her and sees her often! And I Know some of you are not fans of the name but it means butterfly and is special to us. And if we ever have a second child… We are 100 percent naming her that! [name_f]TIA[/name_f]!

Personally, do what is best for YOU. If it isn’t weird for YOU, then go for it. I don’t think it is too close in my opinion, and if it holds a special meaning for YOU, then do it.

If you asking if Kimimela is too close to [name_f]Daniela[/name_f] to use- No I don’t think so. They have a few of the same sounds, but the beginning is different enough that they are not at all too similar, in my opinion.

No, I don’t think Kimimela is too close to [name_f]Daniela[/name_f], but I’m not a huge fan of the name.

I wouldn’t think of Kimimela and [name_f]Daniela[/name_f] as being at all related.

There is no connection between Kimimela and [name_f]Daniela[/name_f] other than both names containing an I and ending in -ela, which is quite the stretch. If you’re both comfortable with a few shared letters then there should be no issue.

I don’t think is close to [name_f]Daniela[/name_f]. If you really love the name and feel comfortable using it, you should do it.