Too witchy?

hey berries!

I have a few girl names and I’m wondering if they sound too well, witchy…? thanks in advance! :magic_wand:

[name_f]Lavanda[/name_f], could be [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Estel[/name_f]
[name_f]Elva[/name_f]
[name_f]Mildred[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Meda[/name_f]
[name_f]Eldora[/name_f]
[name_f]Theda[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_f]Walda[/name_f]

No, I don’t think any of these are overtly witchy.

1 Like

Nope not too witchy

1 Like

I think [name_f]Estel[/name_f], [name_f]Mildred[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Meda[/name_f], [name_f]Eldora[/name_f] and [name_f]Theda[/name_f] have witchy vibes but I wouldn’t have necessarily made that comparison if you hadn’t mentioned it. FYI Witchy is a good thing in my mind :black_heart:

3 Likes

While I can imagine these names on a witch, when I hear these names, a witch isn’t what comes to mind. I actually like most of these names.

1 Like

[name_f]Eldora[/name_f] is the only one that has obvious witchy vibes to me, and I don’t think it’s overt. [name_f]Theda[/name_f], [name_f]Walda[/name_f], and [name_f]Orla[/name_f] I could see as witch names, but again, not obviously. The rest seem like normal names to me that couldn’t be associated in any way with witches (and the others aren’t obvious - I just can kind of see what you mean).

1 Like

Nope—I don’t find any of these too witchy! I think they could totally work for a witchy vibe with the fright middle/if you wanted that, but I wouldn’t say they were witchy names just like that. Especially on a real person!

1 Like

I don’t find them too witchy :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I don’t think so.

1 Like

thanks to all! :bouquet:

1 Like