Top 10 fave

Willow being more popular than Emma is a surprise to me too! How interesting!

1 Like

italy top 10: sofia, aurora, giulia, ginevra, alice, emma, giorgia, beatrice, greta and vittoria

i wouldnt choose any of these but my favorite is probably vittoria or greta

1 Like

I will move to [name_f]Austria[/name_f] and then name my girl [name_f]Johanna[/name_f].

[name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe Iā€™ll time travel back to 1880 and name her [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

Otherwise Iā€™d probably choose [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - which I do really like, just have concerns that my family would call her Meely (my dadā€™s aunt [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] went exclusively by Meely). I wouldā€™ve been named [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] if not for my Momā€™s dislike of Meely, and boy am I grateful not to be a Meely.

1 Like

Probably [name_u]Harper[/name_u] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] because I adore it anyway! :yellow_heart: I just think itā€™s such a warm and friendly name with a lively, energetic sound, and it beautifully balances sweetness with strength. I also love [name_f]Millie[/name_f] and although itā€™s a little bit of a stretch I could see using it as a nn!

1 Like

From the US list for 2020, Iā€™d probably choose [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. I actually really love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and it would have been on our short list, except itā€™s already been used across both families multiple times this generation. [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is probably my fave nn ever, so I donā€™t think I could pass it up.

1 Like

US: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
NB: [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], both were on our list

1 Like

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

1 Like

isla! (or lily, or amelia, or sophie, or grace)

1 Like

US: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
NB: [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

Charlotte Olivia or Harper Olivia!

1 Like

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], with the nn [name_f]Via[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] is my favorite. I love how simple and classic it is. <3

For a comboā€¦ [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], perhaps? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]? One of those two. :slight_smile:

1 Like

charlotte ā€œlottieā€ for my country, and freya ivy for nameberry

1 Like

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] for US
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] for NB

1 Like

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
Flow and meaning

1 Like

I would choose [name_f]Emma[/name_f] (from the US)! I donā€™t mind the popularity, and it has a very appealing gentle warmth to it! I also think it grows with someone well.

1 Like

I have a daughter [name_f]Ava[/name_f], so I guess I already have done this. It was number 5 the year she was born and we really havenā€™t met many her age. I love the meaning and itā€™s simple, elegant, and unfortunately overused.

1 Like

[name_f]Freya[/name_f]! Itā€™s a beautiful, magical choice with a mythology connection and a modern, but ancient feel. Thereā€™s even nn [name_f]Fey[/name_f] which I love.

1 Like

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] :bouquet::bike::woman_cartwheeling: itā€™s just so sweet and timeless !

1 Like