Top 10 YouTubers

Who are your Top 10 YouTubers that you frequently watch?

@futuremama

1 Like

Hmmmm probably these (in no specific order) (I can only think of 5 now but when I get a chance to look at my YouTube I’ll add another 5)

Cinnamontoastken
[name_m]Trey[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
Cinema Wins
Cinema Therapy
Benoftheweek

Not sure I have a top 10…

Roomieofficial
[name_u]Danny[/name_u] Gonzalez
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] Thrasher
TwoSetViolin
[name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
Micharah Tewers

Those are the ones I watch on a regular basis. The rest I watch more infrequently I listed on this thread YouTubers - #6 by futuremama

1 Like

Hmm… (in no particular order)

Dylan is in trouble
Cinema therapy
Micarah Tewers
SJ Strum
[name_f]Whisper[/name_f] Cottage ASMR
The Institute of Human Anatomy
Supercarlinbrothers
Jolly
Blimey Cow
Drawing wiff waffles

I don’t really watch YouTube anymore, but off the top of my head:

The [name_m]Fish[/name_m] [name_m]Locker[/name_m]
[name_u]Kimi[/name_u] [name_m]Werner[/name_m]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Kelly[/name_u]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_m]Long[/name_m]
[name_m]Mikey[/name_m] [name_m]Chen[/name_m] (Strictly Dumpling)
Living Big In A [name_f]Tiny[/name_f] House

1 Like

Half as Interesting / Wendover Productions
[name_m]Mike[/name_m]’s Mic
[name_u]Danny[/name_u] Gonzalez
[name_u]Drew[/name_u] Gooden
RealLifeLore
Memeulous
WillNE
ImAllexx
and that’s it

1 Like

Earls Family Vlogs
[name_u]Norris[/name_u] Nuts
Not Enough Nelsons
[name_u]Bryn[/name_u] & [name_f]Lu[/name_f]
The [name_m]Stewart[/name_m] Fam
Dude Perfect
[name_f]Milena[/name_f] Ciciotti
The Gradfam
Crazy Pieces
Crazy Middles

I have a very eclectic taste, lol
No particular order…

Mrs. Midwest
Valkyrae
Boho Beautiful
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Granger[/name_m]
[name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Romee[/name_f] Strijid
vanillaa.
Yes [name_u]Theory[/name_u]
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] Lipovetsky
Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell

I love all of those! I used to watch Blimey cow all the time, less so now though

1 Like

Our LANDing [name_m]Crew[/name_m]
This Gathered Nest
SJ Strum
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
Goodnight [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
Jesss Fam
[name_m]Five[/name_m] Two [name_u]Love[/name_u]
Makaton with [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] Akana
[name_u]Holden[/name_u] It Down

Also SJ Strum :slightly_smiling_face:

Psychology in Seattle - it’s a podcast/YouTube channel ran my Dr. [name_m]Kirk[/name_m] Honda who’s a licensed therapist and he does a lot of educational reaction videos to reality shows. He’s so kind and insightful.

Yoga with [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] - She has my favourite at home work outs. [name_m]Just[/name_m] recently finished her [name_u]January[/name_u] Breath calendar. I’ve never followed a work out routine like that before and feel so proud of myself!

Philosophy Tube - She started her channel after tuition fees were raised in [name_f]England[/name_f] back in 2015 to give away her philosophy degree for free. She explains philosophical concepts so clearly and in such an entertaining way. (Note: [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] recently came out as trans so most her older videos are pre-transition. Her latest video on trans issues was spectacular, also. :heart:)

Jenny [name_m]Nicholson[/name_m] - [name_f]Jenny[/name_f]’s ability to dive into extremely niche topics and do an entertaining in depth analysis of them is phenomenal. I think my favourite video of hers is when she goes on a quest to find and buy a giant spider plushie.

Karolina Źebrowska - She’s a fashion historian/costume maker who makes hilarious videos about reviewing costumes in historical dramas & how fashion trends have changed (for example, she has a fascinating video on why we stopped wearing hats).

Folding Ideas who reviews movies and other media. I really enjoy the in depth analysis of different film making techniques, themes, and storytelling. I write for fun myself, and watching his reviews has definitely helped me structure stories better.

Safiya Nygaard - She tries strange make-up and beauty hacks as well as reviews a lot of fashions of the last few decades. Especially the 90s/00s videos made me so nostalgic.

Phil [name_m]Lester[/name_m] - Used to call his channel Amazing [name_u]Phil[/name_u]. I’ve watched him since YouTube was a thing, really, (he started in 2006!) and the way he just consistently puts out silly entertaining videos and fun little challenges is incredible. I love catching up with like a 10 minute video of him decluttering his closet during lunch.

Kiera [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I started watching her very recently. She’s a first time mum to an 8 month old girl ([name_f]Lana[/name_f]), and I enjoy hearing her thoughts on motherhood, body image, etc. (Also, her vegan cheese recommendations are on point - we tried a few this [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] and they were so delicious, omg. It’s nice to get UK focused reviews of veggie products!)

Sadiecrowell
Duncanyounot
Benoftheweek
Wilbursoot
Norrisnuts
The daily dropout
[name_f]Jubilee[/name_f]
SJ strum
What would you do
Yoga with [name_f]Kassandra[/name_f]

oh hey, i watch all of these people!

wilbur is one of my favourites!

my favourites in random order:
[name_f]Danelle[/name_f] Hallan
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] Soot
GeoWizard
[name_u]Dream[/name_u]
TommyInnit
Quackity
5up
The Eboys (and all of their individual channels)
Dollightful

I like [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_u]Banner[/name_u]

1 Like

Crazy Middles
Crazy Pieces
Not enough Nelsons
[name_m]Five[/name_m] two love
Our life in [name_u]Holland[/name_u]
This is how we [name_m]Bingham[/name_m]
Allears . Net
Holderness Family
[name_m]Tim[/name_m] Tracker
Dfb guide

same

OMG, I didn’t know this was that popular!

I also watch Gloom, some LaurenZside, SSSniperwolf and RobertIDK
[name_m]Just[/name_m] some silly stuff to make me laugh at the end of the day :crazy_face:

1 Like

Aww I love her! [name_u]Haven[/name_u]’t really watched her videos in a couple years (I keep meaning to, but never get around to it), but I still follow her on Instagram

Haven’t watched any of his videos, but I love those 3 songs he made (so actually I did see those videos lol) :rofl:

recently I’ve been super into Mother The [name_m]Mountain[/name_m] Farm, two sisters living on an organic farm/food forest in the rainforests of Australia. Their self-sustainability is incredibly inspiring.

I watch a lot more TikTok now instead of YouTube. [name_f]Every[/name_f] once in a while I’ll check in on these ones though.

Abbie & [name_f]Julia[/name_f]
Resort TV 1
OKbaby
JesssFam
SJ Strum
The Try Guys
The Fitzgeralds
and a lot of dance video’s from dancers at Millennium Dance Center

Probably:

Phil [name_m]Lester[/name_m]
[name_f]Niomi[/name_f] Smart
[name_u]Louise[/name_u] Pentland