Top 2 boy names

See the results of this poll: Which name is better Cormac or March?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Cormac : 34 (87%)
  • March: 5 (13%)

Oh and if it helps our girl name choice is [name]Freya[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] which we hope to carry over until we have a girl.

• [name]Ivy[/name] being hubby’s mothers middle name-

I [name]LOVE[/name] both [name]Cormac[/name] and [name]March[/name]! I probably prefer [name]March[/name] as a middle name and think [name]Cormac[/name] [name]March[/name] works well together.

I love [name]Cormac[/name].

cormac finnegan! looooveeeee

I too was about to suggest [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]. I love it. My husband was really not into Irish boy names, which was such a pity.

I like [name]Cormac[/name] [name]March[/name] or [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Theo[/name]

Another vote for [name]Cormac[/name]. [name]March[/name] is a verb to me.

[name]March[/name] makes me think of girls names like [name]April[/name], [name]June[/name], and [name]May[/name].
Then it reminds me of [name]Little[/name] Women as it’s their surname.

[name]Cormac[/name] is a great name! I like [name]Cory[/name] and [name]Mac[/name]

I also really love [name]Lance[/name], but not really as a middle for [name]Cormac[/name]

All great options:
[name]Cormac[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name] [name]Artemas[/name]

I adore [name]March[/name]! I think it’s awesome and so unique. [name]Cormac[/name] is really nice as well, but I totally love [name]March[/name]. I think [name]March[/name] [name]Theo[/name] and [name]March[/name] [name]Cormac[/name] both sound super. :slight_smile:

[name]Even[/name] with the overwhelming votes for [name]Cormac[/name] i still love [name]March[/name] more, i might be coloured a bit from one of my favourite books that has main character named [name]March[/name] :slight_smile:

I think I will keep options [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Artemas[/name] and [name]March[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name] as final two and decide final when i find out if im having a boy- a little bit premature on my part not ttc until august, but im one to plan well ahead,

thanks for all the suggestions and voting