Top 2 for number 3 - honesty please!

We have narrowed our names down to our top 2 (his fav and mine!). We need to decide so please tear them apart to your hearts content!! Big brother and sister: [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] [name]June[/name].

[name]Helen[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Sid[/name], [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Helen[/name])
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Sid[/name], [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Alice[/name])

[name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Sid[/name], [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Al[/name])
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Sid[/name], [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Jules[/name])

Thanks, [name]Rachel[/name] x

[name]Love[/name] the names [name]Harvey[/name] and [name]Rachel[/name], and I’d love to see them up front, but as-is I like [name]Helen[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] best.

I love [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name]! I think it matches [name]Sid[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] better. [name]Helen[/name] will always remind me of my 90 something year old great aunt while [name]Alice[/name] makes me think of [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland.

While I like [name]Julian[/name] better as a stand alone name I think the name [name]Albert[/name] goes the best with [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Cara[/name].

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is gorgeous. And I like [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] more than [name]Julian[/name]. I think that both [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] go together wonderfully with [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Cara[/name].

I like [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] best. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is a stunning combo!

I agree with all she said ^ and I must say I’m happy to see a young [name]Cara[/name], which is my name! I don’t see it very often, and it brightens my day whenever I do.

I think [name]Rachel[/name] goes better with [name]Cara[/name] than [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Helen[/name], and like [name]Helen[/name] better than [name]Alice[/name].

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] (esp. nn [name]Jules[/name]!). If [name]Louise[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] were an option, I would have voted for that.

I like [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] the best. I really like the name [name]Julian[/name] with your two children’s names. They flow really well. And I want to like [name]Helen[/name] but it always reminds me of a mean old lady I used to know. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Helena[/name]? or [name]Elena[/name]? Not trying to step on your toes by suggesting names that aren’t on your list though!

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] are my favorites with your sibset. Your children have lovely names!

My favorites are [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (love!) and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name].

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] for sure!

[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Julian[/name]. [name]Sid[/name] and [name]Jules[/name] are great for brothers.

Definitely [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name]! [name]Both[/name] because I’ve always loved the name [name]Alice[/name] (My oldest daughter’s name is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Salma[/name]) and because I think it goes best with [name]Sid[/name] and [name]Cara[/name].
And [name]Albert[/name] for a boy, i think it also fits perfectly with the sibling’s names.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name].

I like [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] the best from your list!

My favorites are [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] & [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. [name]Love[/name] them both! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] would be lovely with [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Cara[/name].

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name]!

[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] would be my choices!

My favourites are [name]Alice[/name] [name]Louise[/name], but I really dislike [name]Louise[/name], it has to be one of the most overused middle names I know (along with [name]Rose[/name])
and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harvey[/name], I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] and would love to see it used more in the first name slot! I think [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] work best with [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] which are excellent name choices!