Top 3 for first baby: Help me please!

Ok, so I’m going a little nuts trying to choose a name for my little lady.

[name]Ive[/name] finally narrowed it down to a top three. We’ve decided to have [name]Grace[/name] as the middle name:

[name]Lara[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: meaning smiling grace

[name]Naya[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: meaning flowing grace

[name]Irie[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: meaning the power of grace.

I like all three! I can’t pick! What do you guys think?
Thanks for your help!
:smiley:

[name]Naya[/name] [name]Grace[/name], without a doubt! With a common yet gorgeous name like [name]Grace[/name], [name]Naya[/name] is perfectly exotic and unexpected but not too out there.

[name]Lara[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is lovely. That’s my favorite of the choices.

I don’t know how to pronounce [name]Naya[/name] and [name]Irie[/name] all I hear and see is eerie (I wouldn’t want to be named creepy)

I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Naya[/name] ([name]Naya[/name] [name]Lisette[/name]/[name]Naya[/name] Lysette is one of my favorite combos!), and [name]Naya[/name] [name]Grace[/name] flows so beautiful and has a great meaning! I love the pairing of uncommon/common names.

[name]Naya[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Naya[/name] is a type of flavoured bottle water that I drink, so I like it spelled [name]Nya[/name] better.
Short names are cute!

My vote is for [name]Lara[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. It is lovely.

[name]Lara[/name] [name]Grace[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Naya[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is lovely!

“Are you feeling [name]Irie[/name] today?” [name]Irie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile: