Top 3 girls

Were down to our top 3 girls and I need your help choosing. (I keep flip flopping) The middles are pretty set unless you think they would work switched.
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] Reau(ro)
[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Belle[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]
Siblings are [name]Lily[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Chase[/name] [name]Steven[/name]
If they are a boy he will most likely be named [name]Knox[/name] [name]Francis[/name] or [name]Ford[/name] [name]Francis[/name]

I love them all! With [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Chase[/name] I think I like [name]Olivia[/name] best, but you can’t go wrong with [name]Sophie[/name] or [name]Isla[/name]. I absolutely love [name]Isabelle[/name], though, so part of me wants to vote for [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]!!! I love [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] as well but there is something about [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] with your sibset that is just perfect.

I like all of them, but I’d go with [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

I love [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Belle[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name], and [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. [name]Oliva[/name] Reau sounds good, but the o sound in both names confuses me, so I’d prefer [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. With the sibling names, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these, but I’d pick [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] for two reasons - [name]Olivia[/name] can have a nickname, and it doesn’t end in the same sound as [name]Lily[/name].

[name]Lily[/name], [name]Chase[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it. [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is gorgeous. [name]Lila[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] was my top name for ages when I first started with names :slight_smile:

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] has great flow, but I like the name [name]Sophie[/name] better in your sibset. It has more contrast with [name]Lily[/name] in sound.

[name]Lily[/name], [name]Chase[/name], and [name]Olivia[/name] get my vote.
[name]Lily[/name], [name]Chase[/name], and [name]Knox[/name].

I love [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name].

I love [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], and I think it goes very well with [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Chase[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] Reau… it has a nice flow, and [name]Olivia[/name] is the best with [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Chase[/name].

Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums!!!

Thank you all. I love them all and so does my hubby. They all have a con to me.
[name]Isla[/name]: worry about spelling and pronnciation
[name]Olivia[/name]: worry about popularity
[name]Sophie[/name]: has the same ending as [name]Lily[/name] (and we dont really like [name]Sophia[/name])
If I was having triplet girls, I would be set, lol.

I think [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] would go best!

I think [name]Olivia[/name] Reau is beautiful!

My vote goes to [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] :slight_smile:

Great flow as has been said and you keep a two syllable fn and a longer mn.

In my opinion [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Lilly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] are too much the same (as if they were twins).
[name]Isabelle[/name] being a variant of [name]Elizabeth[/name] with the same meaning and both fn ending in ee sound.

I like [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. I’m not a huge fan of [name]Isla[/name] but I think it sounds pretty with [name]Josephine[/name]! The others are nice too but too popular for me.

I don’t think you need worry too much about [name]Isla[/name]'s spelling. It’s gaining a bit of popularity so I think it shoud start to become pretty recognizable soon. I actually saw it on one of those name plate things you get for children in a shop the other day :slight_smile:

My vote goes to [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it!