Top 3 yall!

See the results of this poll: Please choose your favorite

Respondents: 74 (This poll is closed)

• Margo Alice : 52 (63%)
  • Scout Alice : 12 (15%)
  • Shiloh Alice: 18 (22%)

I voted [name_f]Margo[/name_f] mostly because I think its feel is closest to [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. All three are gorgeous names, though. Name her what feels right to you.

I voted [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] because I feel it sits best next to [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] :slight_smile: I do also like [name_f]Margo[/name_f], but prefer [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] with [name_u]Piper[/name_u] as they both seem like sunny and bright names.

[name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] sound great together :slight_smile:

My vote went to [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] as I think [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is sweet, and works really well with sister [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. No, the flow’s not great, but as that’s not a big concern for you, [name_u]Scout[/name_u] easily got my vote.

I voted [name_f]Margo[/name_f] because it feels energetic and upbeat like [name_u]Piper[/name_u].

I really love [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

[name_f]Margo[/name_f] is my personal favorite (though I prefer the spelling [name_f]Margot[/name_f]), but I think [name_u]Scout[/name_u] goes the best with [name_u]Piper[/name_u].

I had a tough choice between [name_f]Margo[/name_f] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u]. Ultimately I think [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] go best together, but [name_f]Margo[/name_f] is also very lovely.

I really like [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and I think it sounds perfect with [name_u]Piper[/name_u]! Really not a fan of [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_f]Margo[/name_f] is just a name I’ve never liked.

[name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] sounds the best to me and goes great with [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], my second would be [name_u]Scout[/name_u]. While I don’t like it with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] as much as [name_f]Margo[/name_f], it makes a great sibset with [name_u]Piper[/name_u].