Top 3

What do you think of our top 3 boys names?

[name]Noam[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]

Not keen on [name]Noam[/name] at all - I feel it lacks something
[name]Miles[/name] is ok but nms
[name]Love[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

I feel they are all very different styles of names.

[name]Oliver[/name] would go really well with [name]Naomi[/name] & [name]Lydia[/name] from your girls list.
[name]Miles[/name] would work well wih [name]Anastasia[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]!

I love [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] but [name]Noam[/name] reminds me of gnomes.

Same.
Is [name]Noam[/name] pronounced Gnome? [name]Imagine[/name] if he is a short kid… that is truely tease worthy.

I like [name]Miles[/name] the most. I like [name]Oliver[/name] too but I see it around a lot more often. I just generally don’t like [name]Noam[/name], the sound is just odd to me.

I like [name]Noam[/name] a lot. I prefer the two syllable no-AM pronunciation though. In the wake of [name]Noah[/name], it seems like it could work.

[name]Oliver[/name] is over-popular here and also very much not my style. In fact I hate it. But it’s not spelled wrong or made up and it’s not objectionable really, it’s just NMS.

I really love [name]Miles[/name]. It’s not out-there but its not super popular.

Yes, [name]Noam[/name] is prn No-um. They all have very special meanings to us.
[name]Noam[/name] means pleasant and I have always loved it…since I was a kid.
[name]Miles[/name] means calm or gentle and is close to my DH’s mn, [name]Michael[/name].
[name]Oliver[/name] is the best meaning. My grandpa loved [name]Oliver[/name] tractors! [name]Olive[/name] is a name in my family tree(I need to look up who) and my husband loves olives.

I think they’re all great. [name]Noam[/name] is my favorite.

Ooooh! I really like all 3!! It would be hard to put them into an order though.

I love the name meaning of [name]Noam[/name] but as another person pointed out the only downside is that [name]Noam[/name] does sound a little like “gnome”. Which isn’t even necessarily a deal breaker. If kids want to tease, they’ll find a reason, it doesn’t have to be about the name.

I really like all three, but [name]Noam[/name] is my favorite. I’m a big [name]Noam[/name] Chomsky fan.