Top 4 Boys!

See the results of this poll: Handsome, Adventurous Boys

Respondents: 80 (This poll is closed)

• Griffin : 22 (28%)
  • Arthur : 19 (24%)
  • Henry : 11 (14%)
  • Atticus: 28 (35%)

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] or [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]

I voted for [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I think it’s the most classic and versatile of all of them. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] are too harsh sounding for a child, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] but nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u] puts [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] in first for me

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] all the way for me. I like the other three, but to me [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] is just such an interesting name. I love it. [name_m]Griff[/name_m] is super cute!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] but [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] is a close second!!

Ohhh, I do love [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] “[name_m]Griff[/name_m]”. Rugged, rough-n-tumble, but also adorable. [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is very handsome.

Next favourite is [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. An impeccable, gentlemanly classic, which is also great on a little boy. I love [name_m]Hal[/name_m] for a nickname.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] feel a little overdone to me, in a trendier way than truly timeless [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I do like both names — especially [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is a sweet and quirky nickname — but they don’t have the effortless smart, cool, easygoing appeal of the other two.

Voted for [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], second favorite is [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]!
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] are nice names, but I don’t think they suit the imagery of adventurous as well as [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], especially [name_m]Henry[/name_m] since it’s so popular it’s kind of lost any specific “identity” if that makes sense?

100% here for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]! I don’t find the cartoon/book character a deterrent at all, the nickname [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is great, and after alot of back and forth on names this is still standing strong, which makes it feel like a winner to me.

A definite [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] for me! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]” got my vote (I feel as though that is my vote in all/any of your threads, so it is that good)

right for me. I like the other three, however to me [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] is simply such an intriguing name. I adore it.

I really like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] nn [name_m]Griff[/name_m]. It’s strong, handsome, and cute without being cutesy. Very fitting for a baby, but also works well for a teenager or adult. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is also nice, but I don’t love t the same way. I do really like the nickname [name_u]Kit[/name_u] though. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] just seem a bit plain to me

I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] has the best flow of the four options, and I absolutely adore the nickname [name_u]Kit[/name_u]! Also loving [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. I find that the R’s in [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] run together too much for my taste.

Order of preference:
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] - [name_u]Unique[/name_u] and spunky, I love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]! I really don’t think it’s too popular!
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] sounds nice!
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], just don’t love the colliding Rs of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. Too many Rs in one name!
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] - if you’re opposed to nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u], I would probably steer clear! Seems natural to me to shorten to either [name_m]Griff[/name_m] or [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and as he gets older, he may choose [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!

I really love [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], nothing wrong with the other names, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] feels a bit overused to me. I just really like [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] :slight_smile:

i think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is great and i think of henry fonda and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] movies. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is a name people seem to either love or really really not like. I do like it but i dont love [name_m]Art[/name_m] as a nickname. [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] sounds poncie and urban and affluent and I dont get atticus at all. I know roman names are a trend. But come on…[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]…stay out of traffic.

I guess its just me and im not here to offend anyone. But the atticus phenomenon just bewilders me.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]” is lovely :slight_smile: