Top 5!!! Help please vote!

See the results of this poll: One boy, one girl: which would you pick? James Alan (Jack) and…

Respondents: 106 (This poll is closed)

• Edward Francis Crocker (Ed): 15 (14%)
  • Thomas Andrew Crocker (Tom): 10 (9%)
  • Samuel Francis Crocker (Sam): 16 (15%)
  • Nicholas Ivan Crocker (Nick): 8 (8%)
  • Matthew Douglas Crocker (Matt): 4 (4%)
  • Bridget Isobel Crocker (Bridie): 12 (11%)
  • Scarlett Abigail Crocker (Letty): 12 (11%)
  • Daisy Elizabeth Crocker: 10 (9%)
  • Harriet Daisy Crocker (Hattie): 10 (9%)
  • Eliza Gretel Crocker (Lizzy): 9 (8%)

Thankyou very much for your votes! So, kind of divided between [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name] for the boys and really open on the girls… Anyone dislike any of them? Reasons?

You have some great names! I honestly love all of your girl names. If I had to take one off the list, it would be [name]Eliza[/name] nn [name]Lizzy[/name]. Mainly because I am not fond of the nn [name]Lizzy[/name] :oops: But that is tough because I love the mn [name]Gretel[/name]!
Another thing to consider – I simply adore the name [name]Daisy[/name], but [name]Daisy[/name] Crocker reminds me a little of [name]Davy[/name] [name]Crockett[/name]. Can you tell I am searching and searching to find anything wrong with your names? It is hard to come up with reasons why I dislike any of them, they are all so great!

[name]Jack[/name], [name]Sam[/name], and [name]Hattie[/name] are amazizng together.

Nice list!
I voted for [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (so sweet and fun!) and [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Ivan[/name]… But I think that’s mostly because of [name]Ivan[/name]… I just like that name. My second choice would be [name]Samuel[/name] because I really like [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Sam[/name] together.
Good luck!

Thankyou. We are leaning towards [name]Bridget[/name] for a girl - we just love [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Bridie[/name]! As to boys names we would love to use [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Ivan[/name] but that would make his initials SIC… which isn’t great!!

Any other opinions would greatly appreciated!

For a boy, I picked [name]Thomas[/name]; [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Tom[/name] are wonderful together. My second choice would be [name]Edward[/name], though I love the nn [name]Ned[/name] even more than [name]Ed[/name]. I like [name]Sam[/name], but really don’t like the sound of [name]Samuel[/name]. [name]Nicholas[/name] is fine but not a favorite, and [name]Matthew[/name] seems so overused and a little dated.

And for the girls, [name]Eliza[/name] is wonderful and definitely my favorite. [name]Harriet[/name] nn [name]Hattie[/name] would be my second pick.

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Bridget[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] got my vote!

I voted for [name]Edward[/name] too, I like pp’s suggestion of [name]Ned[/name] for a nn vs. [name]Ed[/name].

I think NiCK and JaCK are a tongue twister, and JAck and MAtt and SAm are too rhyme-y.

[name]Tom[/name] is nice too but I like [name]Edward[/name] better.

For girls, I think [name]Eliza[/name] is my fav. She can do whatever nn she wants from that. ([name]Liza[/name], [name]Liz[/name], [name]Lizzy[/name], etc.) I like the other choices but not sure about the nn’s. ([name]Bridie[/name] looks like bride-y to me, but I think it would be brid-ee?)

I like [name]Edward[/name] (but am biased as is my sons name!) and [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] is really lovely. Although all your names are nice! You can’t really go wrong. What about [name]Edward[/name] [name]Ivan[/name] Crocker?