Top 5 Names!

See the results of this poll: Name for my daughter

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Morgana Hedley: 6 (38%)
  • Katherine Hedley: 3 (19%)
  • Emma Hedley: 5 (31%)
  • Rose Hedley: 2 (13%)
  • Jessica Hedley: 0 (0%)

I voted for [name]Katherine[/name]. At first I was going to vote for [name]Rose[/name] until I realized how similar in sound in was to [name]Rowan[/name], I could see that being a tongue twister. [name]Katherine[/name] fits the stately elegance of [name]Lawrence[/name], where as any nns like [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Kit[/name] would fit well with Rowans playful lightness.

As far as [name]Morgana[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name] and go I’m not a bit fan of either. [name]Morgana[/name] just doesnt sound attractive to my ears. Its the Morg part that gets me. [name]Jessica[/name] went out in the 80s for me.

[name]Emma[/name] could work well too it is just so popular where I live. I’m not sure if it is a problem where you are at though. It is a nice name depsite the popularity.

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] sounds beautiful & classic next to your boy’s names. [name]Rose[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is darling! I also like [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Hedley[/name].

I had suggested [name]Morgan[/name] on one of your earlier posts, so my vote goes to [name]Morgana[/name]. It really fits the feel of your other kids names. I do also like [name]Katherine[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] though.