Top 5 - what to pick?

Berries, here’s my top 5 names in no particular order:

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

What name do you like best from this list and what names should I drop, why?
Any feedback is helpful!

1 Like

Rose & Cleo are my favorites, Rosemary would be in third place! Mira sounds nice, and Lily used to be one of my favorites but I would drop her just because I hear it a little too often :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names! For me it would be (although [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] seems the odd one out):

1. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Mira[/name_f]

i love [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Mira[/name_f]. as for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], i prefer [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] but as a nn. i’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my personal favorite, and I’m not sure which to drop…they are all lovely in their own ways! You might drop [name_f]Lily[/name_f] since it’s so popular. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

fav to least
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

i think maybe drop [name_f]Rose[/name_f], its used a lot, and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], gives kinda memey vibes now-a-days!

I adore Cleo!! [name_f]Mira[/name_f] is a close second. I’m not as in love with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I would drop [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. There’s no real reason except I personally don’t really like it. I prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] on its own, or if I’m feeling more whimsical, [name_f]Primrose[/name_f].

I really like the other names on your list. The only other one that I’m iffy on is [name_f]Mira[/name_f], but that’s just personal opinion again rather than there being anything particularly wrong with the name.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] are my top picks! But [name_f]Mira[/name_f] & [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] are also gorgeous names!

my favourite is cleo, for a few reasons, but the most important being that it’s the most distinctive in sound! rose and rosemary are just very pretty but i know fourteen or fifteen girls my age who go by rosie, and it’s just not sparkly or special anymore. lily is very popular, alongside lillian, liliana, milly etc, while mira is similar to lots of short, sweet, versatile names, such as mia, maya, and mina. cleo however has a strong beginning and that distinctive -o ending, which isn’t seen in a lot of girl names. i love its history, and its spunkiness. all round, a perfect name ! :sparkling_heart:

she/her ● persephone, cecily, eurydice, felicity ● kit, nikolai, fitz, francis

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite-

Lily-I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. Lily/Lilia has been a long time favorite. It’s just so classic & simple & pretty & has beautiful flower imagery. The only downside to [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is that it’s really popular. Especially if you factor in all of the Lillians & Lilianas, etc.

Cleo-Cleo is fun. It’s simple but unique. Feminine but not frilly. It has a sunny imagery to me, w/a little bit of quirkiness. I also love this as a nn for [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

Mira-I put this slightly above [name_f]Rose[/name_f], just because it’s a bit more interesting. I hear it less. It feels smart & warm & feminine & pretty. I also really like it as a nn for [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] or [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]. [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f].

Rose-A bold beautiful elegant classic w/the sweet nn of [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. Can’t go wrong w/this one.

Rosemary-I’m not personally of a fan of double like names like this too often, but I mainly don’t like this because of Rosemary’s [name_u]Baby[/name_u]. Pretty old reference & really shouldn’t be a problem in general.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I like Lily,Cleo and Rosemary best,but Lily is definitely my favourite,I like Rose better as a middle or nickname,I personally really really really dislike Mira to say at least

1. [name_f]Mira[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

Cleo!!

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is definitely my favorite. So spunky and sweet! I also like [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are nice, but just not particularly exciting to me.

I think they’re all lovely, but [name_f]Mira[/name_f] is my personal favorite, followed by [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] (though I prefer Clio). I’ve seen [name_f]Lily[/name_f] a bit too much where I live for my personal tastes, and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] just isn’t my style as much as the others (though I completely love the nickname [name_u]Romy[/name_u] for it).

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favourite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s just such a beautiful and timeless classic (that being said so is Rose!)

I would probably drop [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] since it may have the most spelling issues

MIra is beautiful and underused! [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is probably my least favorite. I think a [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] would get mistaken for [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] a lot.

[name_f]My[/name_f] top name is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] not so far behind so obviously I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are all nice but I would drop [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] since it doesn’t have the same classic, timeless vibe as the others.

This is so difficult- I think my favorite name on this list is [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite would be [name_f]Lily[/name_f]- it’s just not my style. [name_f]Mira[/name_f] , [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] are also so beautiful!