Top 5 - what to pick?

I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] it’s such a gorgeous name!

1. [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Mira[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] is ok and I like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] but prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favourite!!

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] I find a bit vanilla. I like [name_f]Mira[/name_f] but there are lots of different spellings which may annoy you?

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Mira[/name_f] are my favourites! [name_f]Lily[/name_f] would probably be my third choice

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is my favourite of them because I love a long name and it feels so elegant. I also really like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Mira[/name_f] as they are underused classics but they still very fresh to me. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] are both lovely names but they’re very common in my area.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Mira[/name_f] are my favourites!!!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favourite, followed by [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]. I would drop [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as you can use that as a nn for [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favourite. Followed by [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. I’d drop [name_f]Mira[/name_f] but I also see [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] as the odd one out. :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them all. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is probably my personal favorite, with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] as a close second.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is the most popular, so maybe you’d like to drop it? But [name_f]Mira[/name_f] strikes me as being the trendiest in terms of sound.

I love [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Mira[/name_f]! I’d probably lose [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for how common they are, but they’re still lovely if that isn’t a sticking point for you

Wow, that’s tough. They are all beautiful names, but my vote is going to [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]!

Such gorgeous names!

So my ranking goes

1. Rose/Lily ~ I love both these names they are such gorgeous flower names my daughter is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] so of course I’m a fan of [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a name I’ve always loved but just circumstances prevented me from using it. So yes love both and cannot decide my favourite.

2. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] ~ such a gorgeous nature name that has a wholesome sound conjuring up imagery of the seaside and wildflowers. I have this on my list in the middle name slot.

3. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] ~ this is a fun spunky name with a jazzy cool vibe. I really like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]!

4. [name_f]Mira[/name_f] ~ this is my least favourite I can definitely see the appeal with her vintage sound lovely meanings and universal image but you have such a gorgeous list & I prefer the other contenders. So I would loose [name_f]Mira[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] isn’t my favorite (don’t know why), but I like it better than others.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] should be dropped imho… it stands out too much and doesn’t fit the short and sassy yet sweet vibe the rest of the names give me. It seems too old fashioned in comparison.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and my least favourite is [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].