Top 5 - you choose!

Alright so here it goes- my top 5! Watcha think?! Any suggestions?

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kainalu
[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Aaden[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kekoa

I’d love to hear of other names you think I might like, as well as comments on these combos. Thanks!

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] followed by [name]Conrad[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name].

This is the order I would put them in :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - 3
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - 2
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kainalu - 5
[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - 1
[name]Aaden[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kekoa - 4 (though spelled [name]Aiden[/name])

My favorites are [name]Conrad[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name]!

[name]Isaac[/name] flows better with [name]Jonathan[/name], though, so that would be my first choice!

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]: 5- love [name]Noah[/name] and it flows well with [name]Jonathan[/name]. Not sure how to pronounce [name]Makai[/name] though

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]: 4- I love [name]Isaac[/name]! The only reason it didn’t get a 5 was because i don’t feel that [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] has the best flow.

[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kainalu: 3.5- I’m not the biggest fan of [name]Ryan[/name] (way too popular for me) Also, the ‘n’ ending on [name]Ryan[/name] is the same as [name]Jonathan[/name]'s ‘n’ ending so it feels weird when said aloud. Unsure on the pronunciation of Kainalu.

[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]: 3.5- not a big fan of [name]Conrad[/name] but it has a good flow with [name]Jonathan[/name].

[name]Aaden[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kekoa: 1- It’s very trendy and that spelling is way too ‘yoo-neek’ for me. [name]Aiden[/name] or [name]Aidan[/name] is MUCH better in my opinion. [name]How[/name] do you pronounce Kekoa?

No offence but [name]Makai[/name] reminds me of decay

actually, [name]Makai[/name] is pronounced [muh-kie] :slight_smile:

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] is my favorite from the list.

Well I love [name]Jonathan[/name] as the first name and it goes brilliantly with your last name.

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] is my favorite.

[name]Just[/name] wanted to clarify that [name]Makai[/name] is a second middle name, NOT my last name. Another middle name option is Nakana [pronounced ‘nuh-kah-nuh’] It means [name]Nathan[/name] in Hawiian. I love the name nathan and would use it as a first name, but I know too many of them :frowning:

Ditto. [name]Conrad[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] is my second favorite.

how bout [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] Kekoa

Oh I really like that suggestion- it sounds wonderful together. Unfortunatley, my dogs name is Koa, so Kekoa is a little too close for my taste. I like the name [name]Gabriel[/name], but it is my friends last name and I dont like the nn [name]Gabe[/name]- but I do love how the name sounds!