Top 5!

See the results of this poll: Please Read Post Before Voting :slight_smile:

Respondents: 51 (This poll is closed)

• Blair : 8 (10%)
  • Greyson : 18 (23%)
  • Jensen : 13 (17%)
  • Reese : 27 (35%)
  • Ashton: 11 (14%)

As much as I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Blair[/name] on a boy it might be weird to have two B’s and nothing else the same. Since it is crossing genders though it might not be a big deal. I [name]LOVE[/name] the princess MN theme for your daughters that just really gives femininity to their FNs!!! I think if you just go with a -son name somewhere in your sons names that it will be fine. I like the I idea of [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] or [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Blair[/name] :slight_smile:

I think it is fine to have siblings with the same initial probably not optimal but in general its okay.

I am not onboard with [name]Greyson[/name] except as a middle name.

rollo

I like [name]Rhys[/name] spelled this way which is the traditional Welsh male spelling. I think [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] look great together!

I agree with [name]Mischa[/name]. I vote [name]Reese[/name] but spelled [name]Rhys[/name]. So handsome with [name]Quinn[/name]!

Thanks everyone!! Keep them coming!!!

Sorry [name]Mischa[/name] and Dantea but I hate the [name]Rhys[/name] spelling, to me it looks more like it should be pronounced as [name]Rice[/name] instead of [name]Reese[/name]. I strictly like [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Reece[/name]. Thank for the suggestions though, we really appreciate them :smiley:

I absolutely love [name]Greyson[/name]/[name]Grayson[/name] and [name]Ashton[/name]! I think they’re perfect for twin brothers. I absolutely love the idea of [name]Ash[/name] and [name]Gray[/name] together. My second choice would be [name]Reese[/name] (which I think fits really well with [name]Brady[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], and [name]Elliot[/name])–I think either [name]Ashton[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] or [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] would be really great together. I think it’d be nice to continue the whole -son middle name thing since the girls have their own name pattern (Disney princess MNs, at least, so far!)

I like them all but I voted for [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]. I think [name]Rhys[/name] looks more like [name]Rice[/name] than [name]Reese[/name] as well, glad I am not the only one! As for the MNs you could do meanings similar to [name]Harrison[/name], H names, or President names! I think President names would be a wonderful theme to start. Presidents and Princesses is an ADORABLE theme :smiley:

Wow these are really close, the girls poll is drastically different lol! Parkerbelle - The Presidential theme is perfect!!! I really wanted a theme for the boys middle names too but I like so many -son names for boys but I think the presidents would work so well. Presidents and Princesses just sounds adorable together :smiley:

I think [name]Blair[/name] and [name]Ashton[/name] are out. It is now between [name]Greyson[/name], [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name].

I voted [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] :slight_smile: Very curious to the options you have for the middles(and the girls poll, I’m going to look at that one too!) Good [name]Luck[/name]! yay twins x I have to say though that I’ve only ever known female [name]Quinn[/name]'s and male [name]Elliot[/name]'s though obviously there are loads of unisex names now. I think all your kiddies names are fab (princess theme is subtle enough) I din’t even realise until someone else mentioned lol xxx

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Reece[/name] [name]Greyson[/name]? I think it fits very well with your other children’s names.

Definitely [name]Reese[/name]! Like [name]Quinn[/name], the name is more expected on a girl but refreshing on a boy. [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Jensen[/name] don’t feel unisex to me. For twin boys I would vote [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Blair[/name].

Thank you all we have decided on [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] as our top 2 for boys!