Top 5!

See the results of this poll: Please Read Post Before Voting :slight_smile:

Respondents: 62 (This poll is closed)

• Finley : 9 (11%)
  • Rowan : 33 (39%)
  • Kieran : 6 (7%)
  • Parker : 10 (12%)
  • Leighton: 26 (31%)

I think the leverage connection is kind of cute but I love the idea of [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Kieran[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Rowan[/name] would be my first choice (why change the spelling to Roane?) and then [name]Leighton[/name]. [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] are just too similar ([name]Fin[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name]?). Not a fan of [name]Kieran[/name] or [name]Parker[/name] (park her?) for a girl.

[name]Rowan[/name] is my first choice, but spelled the proper way, not as Roane. Why that spelling anyway? I think it looks weird.

Thanks!! Keep the votes and opinions coming!!!

I like [name]Rowan[/name] but there is something about the w that just seems off to me but that could just be pregnancy hormones :wink: I think Roane looks more complete or maybe even something like [name]Rohan[/name] or [name]Roan[/name] too avoid the w.

I love Leverage and immediately thought of the character when I saw [name]Parker[/name] here, but didn’t do the [name]Elliot[/name] connection. I don’t think Leverage is well-known enough to make this a problem - plus the fact that [name]Elliot[/name] will be the older sister will make it less cutesy. That said, I like [name]Rowan[/name] best.

I think [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] would be fine together, but by far my favourite is [name]Rowan[/name] from the list. Best of luck!

When I see [name]Parker[/name] I think of myself lol and I don’t think that Leverage would be that big of a deal. I think it might be cute actually! I voted for [name]Parker[/name] and [name]Leighton[/name], but I liked them all. I wanted to just say that I think [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] are fine together. I don’t think I would do [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Leighton[/name] together though, because I just met a girl about 3-4 and her name was [name]Finleigh[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though [name]Leighton[/name] is typically pronounced [name]Lay[/name]-ton it just seems a little too similar for me, but that could just be me being crazy :slight_smile: I cannot wait to see what you decide.

[name]Rowan[/name] is my pick and not spelt as Roane.

Great names! [name]Rowan[/name] is my favorite from your list. I agree that [name]Finley[/name] is close to [name]Quinn[/name] and not sure I like the [name]Parker[/name] [name]Harper[/name] combo…

Another vote for [name]Rowan[/name]. I think the Roane spelling is actually quite pretty, but it would significantly change my pronunciation: ro-AHN, with a little glottal stop in the middle. It’s beautiful, but it may not be what you’re going for. I think [name]Rowan[/name] is the clear winner! :slight_smile:

[name]Rowan[/name] is my absolute favorite girls name please spell it like this

I like [name]Rowan[/name]! If you were to spell it Roane, I think it will be pronounced like Rhone. Because it has the same spelling as the name [name]Sloane[/name]/[name]Sloan[/name]. You lose the “w” sound which is very important in the name.

My favorite is [name]Finley[/name]. I would say the only reason it’s too close to [name]Quinn[/name] is if she will have the nn [name]Fin[/name]. Otherwise, I don’t think [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] sound too similar at all.

[name]Parker[/name]…this is spunky for a girl. It could work.

[name]Leighton[/name]…it just falls flat to me. It has the same trendy feel of [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Tenley[/name] :confused:

[name]Kieran[/name]…I see this as a boys name at best. (don’t even love it for a boy sorry to say)

I am sorry but this comment is rather rude! If you do not like the names then why would you bother to vote and write this useless and tactless comment? Especially to say you voted for a name you hate. This is about my children and their real names so I do not take this lightly. We picked names that we love and I know a lot of people here are not big unisex fans and they have been honest about that, but no one else has been rude about it!!! If you don’t have anything nice to say, it is best to say nothing at all!

[name]Finley[/name] would never go by [name]Fin[/name]. Our children typically do not go by nicknames. We have special pet names and short names for them that we call them by at home but nothing they go by outside of the home.

I never thought about Roane being mispronounced as rhyming with [name]Sloane[/name].

[name]Parker[/name] is out!! I really don’t know that [name]Parker[/name] [name]Harper[/name] flows well. I think [name]Leighton[/name] is out as well, we just don’t love it as much as the others.

[name]Leighton[/name] is a fab name with the others!!! :slight_smile:

I never thought about Roane being mispronounced as rhyming with Sloane.

There is a legit boy name that’s [name]Roan[/name] (pronounced rown like [name]Sloane[/name] is pronounced slown). So it looks like a misspelling of [name]Roan[/name] to me.

I love [name]Parker[/name], [name]Leighton[/name], and [name]Rowan[/name], but I only voted for [name]Parker[/name] and [name]Leighton[/name] because I don’t like how you’re thinking about spelling [name]Rowan[/name]. It’s going to completely change the name… Great name choices :slight_smile:

[name]Rowan[/name] would be my pick, spelled with the W.