TOP girl name. Love,like,hate..?!

My favorite boy name stays the same, but my girl name is constantly changing. [name]Stella[/name] has been a favorite the longest, and I always go back to it so to be on the safe side I am thinking I would regret not using it. Right now I do like [name]Arabelle[/name] nn [name]Belle[/name] and lately have been getting a crush on [name]Zo[/name]”, despite popularity.

My only thing with [name]Stella[/name] is that if the baby is a girl, there is no guarantees I will have another girl, and I really want to use my name. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]. I normally do not like the same letter for first and middle, but I know I will regret not using my name if I don’t have another daughter. Of course, the ideal would be to use [name]Stella[/name] _____ and if I had another, [name]Arabelle[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]/[name]Zo[/name]” [name]Scarlett[/name], but that may not be the case!

So, I know a lot of you don’t like the same letter thing, but do they sound bad together? [name]Do[/name] you like it/hate it/love it/it’s fine…etc? I just don’t like the thought of people thinking it doesn’t go at all.

Thank youuu!!!

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] is a bit of a tongue twister. I don’t want to hurt your feelings but the first time I read your post this name reminded me of a stripper!!! Sorry but to me it’s not usuable. [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] is a better combination. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Stella[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be lovely too.