Top List of Unique Girls Names - What Do You Think?

This is my list of girls names, the names in bold are my OH’s favorite.

Asja [name]Kimberley[/name]
Daylan [name]Gayle[/name]
Emberleigh [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Kadence[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Kala[/name] [name]Raine[/name]
Kasteel [name]Tracy[/name]
Kasian [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Kyler[/name] [name]Rian[/name]
LeSann [name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Ligeia[/name] [name]Crystal[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
Ryla [name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Talon[/name] [name]Kimberley[/name]
Zaileigh [name]Raine[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]. From your list, I like:
Asja
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Kadence[/name] (but I think [name]Cadence[/name] is far prettier)
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Kala[/name]
[name]Rian[/name]
[name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Ligeia[/name]
[name]Ann[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
Ryla
[name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Raine[/name]

I really don’t like Zaileigh… it just feels like a modern invention to me but I think [name]Azalea[/name] with the nickname Zaileigh (or [name]Zaley[/name], which would be pronounced Zaylee anyway) would be cool!

[name]Talon[/name] is a masculine name (more used on boys anyway) and [name]Kimberley[/name] is unisex so I think people would mistake someone called [name]Talon[/name] [name]Kimberley[/name] for a boy if they saw the name on a register for school or the army or whatever. [name]Kyler[/name] [name]Rian[/name] could have the same problem.

I have never seen LeSann before, is it kind of like [name]Lisanne[/name]?

Some suggestions: [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Sierra[/name], [name]Isaline[/name], [name]Emery[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Sage[/name], [name]Ember[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Faith[/name].

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

I like these two best.

I like unusual or unique names for babies! Names like [name]Kyler[/name] and [name]Talon[/name] for a girl would definately be remembered. I personally don’t know any boys named [name]Kimberley[/name] but have heard of [name]Lynn[/name] and [name]Carol[/name] for a boy.

Asja [name]Kimberley[/name] - I’m not the biggest fan of names where the pronunciation isn’t obvious. I prefer [name]Kimberly[/name].
Daylan [name]Gayle[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like either name.
Emberleigh [name]Hope[/name] - Emberleigh is too long and complicated. [name]Emberly[/name] would be better but still NMS at all. [name]Hope[/name] is fine.
[name]Kadence[/name] [name]Paige[/name] - Really really strongly prefer [name]Cadence[/name]. I’m very much not a fan of replacing c’s with k’s in most cases. [name]Paige[/name] is nice!
[name]Kala[/name] [name]Raine[/name] - Is that like [name]Kayla[/name] or is it kah-la? Confusing. [name]Raine[/name] is… NMS at all.
Kasteel [name]Tracy[/name] - Kasteel seems made up and weird. [name]Tracy[/name] is nice, it’s my cousin’s name.
Kasian [name]Rose[/name] - Really don’t like Kasian. [name]Rose[/name] is ok.
[name]Kyler[/name] [name]Rian[/name] - [name]Way[/name] too masculine even with the weird spelling of [name]Ryan[/name]. [name]Tyler[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] makes a nice boy’s name though.
LeSann [name]Trinity[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like any of it.
[name]Ligeia[/name] [name]Crystal[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - What is [name]Ligeia[/name]? Odd and not sure how to pronounce it. [name]Don[/name]'t like two middle names personally. [name]Crystal[/name] is ok, [name]Ann[/name] is nice.
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hope[/name] - Prefer [name]Rowan[/name] on a boy personally, but it’s ok. [name]Hope[/name] is fine.
Ryla [name]Isabelle[/name] - Ryla is weird to me. [name]Don[/name]'t like it. [name]Isabelle[/name] is ok I guess.
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sienna[/name]. By far my favorite name on your list. [name]Rose[/name] is nice.
[name]Talon[/name] [name]Kimberley[/name] - I don’t like [name]Talon[/name] at all but if I liked it as a name it would be all boy to me. [name]Don[/name]'t like the spelling of [name]Kimberly[/name].
Zaileigh [name]Raine[/name] - Zaileigh is a mess, sorry. Too much going on. [name]Zailey[/name] would be far better but still too odd for me. [name]Raine[/name]… meh.

My fav unusual name for a girl is [name]Arrow[/name]. :slight_smile: Most people here probably already know that though as it stirred up quite the controversy. My second unique name is my own: Gwenelle. Of your list, I like:

Emberleigh & Zaileigh

[name]Rowan[/name] is very nice. I like the middle names of [name]Gayle[/name] (would prefer [name]Gail[/name] or [name]Gale[/name]), [name]Hope[/name], [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]. That’s about it - most of these are kind of awful to me, sorry, just being honest.

I enjoyed your boys list, they were some great combo’s in there and I really liked your use of [name]Winter[/name], [name]Kade[/name], [name]Creed[/name], [name]Constantine[/name] etc. However, you girls list is way too try hard, I mean there’s unique names and then there is trendy/made up names. I’m all for finding something a little different I would willingly use [name]Pandora[/name], [name]Phaedra[/name], [name]Paloma[/name], [name]Roni[/name] on a little girl and I can almost guarantee there were less than 10 of those born in the UK put together.

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hope[/name] are very sweet. I used to like [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] is great with it. I do prefer [name]Rowan[/name] on a boy but I guess it can work on a little girl. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Sienna[/name] would be gorgeous and little less predictable as the middle names [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Hope[/name] are far from unique.

Emberleigh, Zaleigh are just silly [name]IMO[/name]. Emberley would suffice, but these sort of names are so popular right now that they aren’t unique. I’m lost for words on Zaileigh and paired with [name]Raine[/name] sounds nothing more than a stripper to me. It’s just taking a named like [name]Haley[/name], [name]Kaley[/name], [name]Bailey[/name] (which are already popular) and adding a different letter at the start, excactly like all the -aiden names which ruined perfectly nice boys names, the Irish [name]Aidan[/name], and the biblical [name]Jadon[/name].

[name]Talon[/name] and [name]Kyler[/name] are far too masculine for a girl and yes, she would be remembered for having parents who were trying to be “[name]Kool[/name]” and “Yooneeek.” I don’t think she’ll thank you later in life, I find it hard enough to imagine a Grandad [name]Kyler[/name] let alone a Grandmother [name]Kyler[/name].

Ryla isn’t a real name, and LeSann doesn’t look like one either. Kasteel is a last name, thus masculine and I don’t think it would be nice for a girl to have the word [name]Steel[/name] in her name.

Kasian reminds me of the word cajun, so I just think Kasian chicken.

I don’t even know how to pronounce Asja, how about [name]Asia[/name] or [name]India[/name]? Not my style but at least recognised names.

Daylan, [name]Kaylan[/name], [name]Raylan[/name], [name]Falan[/name], Maylan, Zaylan, when will it end?

Now [name]Ligeia[/name] is an absolute beauty and excluding [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name], it is by far the best name on your list! The middle names sounds very stripperish though so maybe you’d consider [name]Ligeia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]?

[name]Cadence[/name] would be fine but I see no need for the K.

I don’t know how to pronounce [name]Kala[/name] - [name]Kayla[/name], Kah-la, KALL-uh?

Sorry if you find this harsh.

Ryla and Asja are very pretty!