top names - opinions please

Many of the names honor family or I like the meaning. I know some are on the top of the charts, this does not bother me and I know no one in this area with any of the names.

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] or [name_m]Park[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Torin[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]

Like:
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] – though prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]

Okay:
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]

Dislike:
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] or [name_m]Park[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Torin[/name_m]

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]- ehh… doesn’t do much for me
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]- see above
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]- see above
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]- super cute, but I prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] as a full name, nn [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]- This one is ok for me, I appreciate the personality of the name though.
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]- Very nice!
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]- I really like this name, but I personally thinks it only fits a certain type of girl. I would love it on the right person.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]- yes, love!

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]- Cute, reminds me of [name_m]Bill[/name_m] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], in a good way!
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]- Sorrry no, we have a dog named Bodei.
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]- This one is ok for me, it has to be with the right last name or else the “shh” sound can be atrocious! (my last name is one of them!)
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]- ok…
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]- more of a girls name for me
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]- love!
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] or [name_m]Park[/name_m]- love!!!
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]- ehhh, not so much
[name_m]Torin[/name_m]- very creative. Torren is another spelling I also like.
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]- this one is ok, feels more like a last name though.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - Nice.
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - Meh.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - Pretty, too popular.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - Cute, too popular.
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] - All I see is the word “waver.”
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] - Gorgeous.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - Pretty, but ruined by the celebrity kid.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] - Like the dog?

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] - Sounds like one of [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]'s kids.
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] - [name_f]Do[/name_f] you say this like “body”? Let the ridicule commence.
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] - What, per se, is an [name_m]Asher[/name_m]? What is he ashing?
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] - Okay. Getting pretty popular.
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] - I’ve heard it on as many girls than boys.
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] - I like it. Sounds dashing and [name_u]Austen[/name_u]-ian.
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] or [name_m]Park[/name_m] - [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is nice.
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] - One of my favorite fairytale boys.
[name_m]Torin[/name_m] - Interesting.
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - Meh.

Dear lovemysweeties~ I love the names [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Park[/name_m], and [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. I Like the names [name_u]Waverly[/name_u], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], and [name_m]Declan[/name_m]. I think [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], and [name_m]Torin[/name_m] are Ok. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] are not bad, just not my taste. Names similar to [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] that I do like or prefer are:
[name_u]Cheyenne[/name_u]
Ashland or Ashford
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m]/[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Rembrandt[/name_m]
Names similar to [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Torin[/name_m], and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] that I like or love:
[name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jezebel[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobin[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Anderson[/name_m]

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Park[/name_m], and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] are some of my most favorite names!!!

Thank you for your opinions.

Bibliophile, may I ask what meh stands for?

Ashleyjuliette, thank you for offering suggestions. I like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] (would use this as a nickname for [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]), [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Merritt[/name_u] (Merit is a middle name I like with [name_m]Asher[/name_m]), [name_m]Tobin[/name_m] (I may prefer this over [name_m]Torin[/name_m], will have to think on it), [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] (though I am starting to think it would be sweet on a girl).

“Meh” doesn’t stand for anything; it’s an expression of indifference, or “This is okay, but you’ve got better options.”

got it, thank you

I love:
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] (comes with a built in lullaby)
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]

[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] (I have a character with this name so I love it)
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]

And I like:
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]

Okay (not particularly my style but I wouldn’t question it)
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] ([name_m]Raff[/name_m] is a cute nn)
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]/[name_m]Park[/name_m] (I’ve never gotten the appeal but it doesn’t bother me)

The others I don’t care for. My friend had a dog named [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] (spelled Bodie I think). [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is like [name_u]Messiah[/name_u] for me. It’s bold and I roll my eyes when I see it (I don’t like giving children titles, in the same way I don’t like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] because what if they aren’t graceful). [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] not feminine enough for me, and I have bad associations with it (book character). [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] is trendy and NMS (there are like three celebrity babies named [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]). [name_m]Torin[/name_m] is kind of feminine [name_f]IMO[/name_f].
All in all, your list is pretty good. I think on this website everyone has different styles and even if they like most of someone’s names, they won’t get some. I hope I wasn’t too harsh. I really do like your names and I think they are generally usable and am glad they have meaning to you.

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - It’s nice. Not really my style (too many vowels for me, haha), but I thinks it’s fine.
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - I’ve never been a fan of the [name_u]Ade[/name_u]- names…I don’t really know why. I just don’t like it.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - Fine. The only problem for me is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] being supermega popular.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - I think this name is adorable.
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u] - All I can think of is Wizards of [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] Place. I don’t like the sound of it either.
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] - It’s fine. I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] on its own, but [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] is fine.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - I read an awful book where the main character was named [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. It was sooo offensive, haha. I don’t really like it either way.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] - It’s fine. Beagles and Brangelina, but it’s okay, I suppose.

[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] - Ehh.
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] - I have no idea how to pronounce this haha. It’s extremely out of place with your other names.
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] - Good. I really like this one.
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] - It’s nice enough. Not my style, but it’s nice.
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] - Good.
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] - For some reason, I think of fences? Haha I don’t even know. It’s fine.
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] - Not my style, but it’s good.
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] - Really good. I absolutely love this name.
[name_m]Torin[/name_m] - Not a fan.
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - Again, I don’t like it.

My favorites would probably be [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

Thank you both.

Laughing at [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] having too many vowels. I think I am a fan of girl names with too many vowels. :slight_smile: