Top three boys and girls... need opinions!!!

Ok I posted something already with a list of all of my favorite names. I have narrowed the list down, but would still [name]LOVE[/name] opinions! For the boys list, I already have mn’s picked out that I like, one of choice, and one hawaiian name, as is customary in my fam. For the girls, I don’t have any ideas for mn’s, and would love help picking some out too!

Boys:
[name]Conrad[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [nn ideas anyone?!]

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [i was thinking ‘Is’ as a nn, pronounced ‘eyes’]

[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [Many people in my family have almost been named [name]Ryan[/name], but everyone always chooses something else at the last minute!]

Girls:

[name]Sienna[/name] or [name]Siena[/name] [beautiful name, i think]

[name]Natalia[/name] [nn [name]Nattie[/name]… love this!Think I should change the spelling?]

[name]Violet[/name] [nn ‘[name]Vi[/name]’]

Would appreciate opinions!!!

I like [name]Conrad[/name] for the boys (I would use nn CJ) and [name]Violet[/name] for the girls.

Good [name]Luck[/name]! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Conrad[/name] best, too. And I like the CJ suggestion.

I also like [name]Sienna[/name]/[name]Siena[/name] (although a bit popular, I think) or [name]Natalia[/name] (I would go with [name]Talia[/name] for a nn).

[name]Conrad[/name]- [name]Con[/name] or [name]Rad[/name] or [name]Cord[/name]

I like Is as a nn for [name]Isaac[/name]

I absolutely love
[name]Isaac[/name]
(second: [name]Ryan[/name], just because I don’t think [name]Conrad[/name] sounds good with the mns) and
[name]Natalia[/name]
(second: [name]Violet[/name].) Wonderful choices, and good luck whatever you choose!