Top three girl names

1. Lavender
  2. Rowena
  3. Clementine

Siblings are [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

Which would you choose and why?

1 Like

Clementine, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! I very nearly chose [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], but I like that [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would have a unique sound, just like the rest of your kids. Your family has such amazing names. You’ve chosen well, mama! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clementine feels like the best fit to me. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] would be my second choice.

Clementine. It just shares the same vibe with the others.

I have to agree with others, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] fits the vibe of the [name_f]Sib[/name_f] set best.

Clementine! It’s a gorgeous name and totally fits the vibes of her siblings

Definitely [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] as well. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] has never appealed to me.

I think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] fits the sibset perfectly!

Lavender for me!

Clementine is my least favorite of the bunch too (and I don’t like that [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] both end in -e, even if they’re different sounds) but my husband is over the moon about it.

1 Like

I might get voted off the Nameberry island here haha but it’s one of my least favorite names. I just don’t understand the hype. I find it sickly sweet and it makes me think of the song, which is actually quite disturbing when you listen to the lyrics…

Lavender is so beautiful though! I love the color and it has that perfect stands-out-fits-in sound. I’m a sucker for Vs in names too.

Lavender! It fits in beautifully with the nature theme you have with your other children’s names, right down to [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]’s name meaning “of the woods.” Two floral names is just lovely.

Lavender, 100%!!!

Rowena is my favorite girls name!! But with [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] I think [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] fits best. They are all stunning names!

Rowena!

Clementine! It’s one of my favourite names and I genuinely think it goes best with Fox, Marigold and Sylvie. It has the same whimsical feel as them.

But it seems like you don’t really love it so my second choice would be Lavender. It’s a really pretty name and as someone else said, it fits the nature theme. My only issue with it is the nickname Lav, which makes me think of ‘lavatory’.

One more vote for [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

Lavender :heart:

Clementine.

I dont like [name_f]Rowena[/name_f].
[name_f]Lavendar[/name_f] is too on the nose with her sister’s name, [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

Lavender or [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would be equally fitting in yoyr set!

In general I prefer [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] slightly but I do think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is a little less directly matchy with [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. I’m really not sure which one would be my favorite in this scenario.