Top three names, poll!

See the results of this poll: Top three names…

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Julian Everett: 8 (19%)
  • August Wilde: 23 (55%)
  • Everett Michael: 6 (14%)
  • Julian Michael: 5 (12%)

Although I like [name]Julian[/name] the best from your list, I think it has a similar sound to Greysen so I didn’t vote for it. [name]August[/name] Wilde just jumped out at me. It’s really cool.

I feel the same way! I like [name]Julian[/name] the best but it does sound too similar to your son’s name with the N ending, so I voted for [name]August[/name]. [name]August[/name] and Greysen are very cute together.

I agree! [name]August[/name] Wilde jumped out at me, too. It sounds fabulous with Greysen and it just has such a strong yet romantic feel.

Thank you for the quick feedback!
I really love [name]Julian[/name], most names I like did end in -n… I just couldn’t stay away from the “soft but strong” name. Greysen is really only called [name]Grey[/name] (unless he’s in trouble, lol!) but I can see how the -n makes them almost too similar.
My Husband really like [name]Everett[/name] & we both agree on [name]August[/name] with the nickname Auggie… [name]Grey[/name] & Auggie fit for me :slight_smile:

Greysen and [name]Everett[/name], for sure. Greysen [name]Louis[/name] “Macaroni” and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Michael[/name] “Macaroni” are perfect!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name], love, love the name [name]August[/name] Wilde. Definite top choice out of these four names. :slight_smile: Good luck choosing, you really can’t go wrong with any of them!

Sorry I don’t like [name]August[/name] and esp nn [name]Gus[/name]. I voted for [name]Julian[/name] [name]Everett[/name].

Nn would be [name]Augie[/name], but I am still getting mixed reviews on [name]August[/name] despite how much I love it! I want a name that is strong but soft, since big brother is Greysen.