?

[name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], and [name_f]Annora[/name_f]. Thoughts? These are the names I’ve been thinking the most about for a while. I know someone who named her daughter 3mb3r [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. I really like it, but I’m not sure if it’s too much. I’ve always loved [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. It’s my favorite time of the year. I’ve loved [name_f]Annora[/name_f] for years. [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is a recent crush. I like it for its roots in Christianity and for its symbolism/meaning.

[name_f]Annora[/name_f] is very pretty. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is ok for me and I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Ember[/name_u] but it’s fine. Based off your signature, I love [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] as combos.

I like all three names! Particularly [name_u]Ember[/name_u] and [name_f]Annora[/name_f]. They all seem very wearable and lovely to me.

I don’t like any of them really but my favorite of the three is [name_f]Annora[/name_f]

I don’t really like [name_f]Annora[/name_f], but [name_u]Ember[/name_u] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] are both lovely

I like all three but my favorite is [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. I know a little [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and I think it suits her quite well and doesn’t seem too much. And I love the imagery I get from [name_f]Autumn[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Annora[/name_f]! [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is very pretty too! I can see the appeal of [name_u]Ember[/name_u] but don’t like the trendy vibe it gives off.

[name_f]Annora[/name_f] is gorgeous. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] too, though in a different way (warm, toned-down, tailored vs [name_f]Annora[/name_f]: romantic, elegant, feminine). [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is quite nice too, but feels trendier and less substantial than the other two.

Although it is far outside of my usual style, I rather like [name_u]Ember[/name_u]. I like [name_f]Annora[/name_f] too, but prefer the simpler [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] feels dated to me, which I hate to say because I tend to resist the idea that names should be abandoned just because they are linked to a recent generation.

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]! Such a nice name. It breaks my no-word-names rule

I love [name_f]Annora[/name_f].

Could you see any of them as sisters, especially [name_f]Annora[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] or [name_u]Ember[/name_u]?

I like the idea of all three.

[name_u]Ember[/name_u] is tainted for me due to the high usage of [name_f]Amber[/name_f] over the last 30 years. I can’t shake their similarities but [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is much nicer. I also think the [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] nickname is going to be overloaded for the next few decades due to so many little ones being named [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], etc etc etc., so that’s a turn off for me.

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is okay. I like the visual is brings and the warm and cozy feeling BUT that’s because it’s autumn. I feel the same way when I think about the name [name_f]Summer[/name_f] in mid-[name_u]July[/name_u]. It loses its luster for me the rest of the year, lol.

[name_f]Annora[/name_f] is an interesting [name_f]Ann[/name_f]- name. I prefer [name_f]Honora[/name_f] if I had to choose.

I’ve liked [name_u]Ember[/name_u] ever since I read a book called [name_u]Ember[/name_u] from the [name_f]Sun[/name_f] almost 20 years ago. I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]…but I knew a girl who spelled it [name_f]Autum[/name_f]…don’t do that. [name_f]Annora[/name_f] is very pretty.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] really, but its a fine enough name. [name_f]Annora[/name_f] is interesting, I’ve never came across it before and I don’t know if I like it or not. I do love [name_u]Ember[/name_u], even though its very different from my normal style.