Expecting a baby girl this time and struggling to commit to a name. DH really likes [name_f]Aria[/name_f] but I think it’s way too popular for us to use. I’d love suggestions! Our short list has names like [name_f]India[/name_f], [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], and [name_u]Winter[/name_u], but we don’t only love nature inspired names, so anything that goes well with this style that you think works with our kids names is appreciated.

Thanks!

What about [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]? [name_f]Aria[/name_f] could be a nickname. [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] or [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f] would be gorgeous.

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] would also work but how do you feel about repeating initials?

The final option I think you would like [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]. [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] is not too common but fits in with your kids names. Also then you would have two kids with double lls and two with no ls which is cute.

[name_m]How[/name_m] popular are you willing to go?

[name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_m]Breccan[/name_m], and

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Going off of [name_f]Aria[/name_f]…

[name_u]Ariel[/name_u]: really similar to [name_f]Aria[/name_f]

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]: nature name that’s uncommon and starts and ends in a

[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]: like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] it’s Italian and has a musical meaning- besides it’s other meaning of “happy” :slight_smile:

[name_f]Anya[/name_f]/[name_f]Anja[/name_f]: similar sound but doesn’t have the trendy stamp of [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. Has an international flair like [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

[name_f]Anais[/name_f]: an a name that’s [name_m]French[/name_m] like [name_f]Esme[/name_f]

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]: Similar sound and romantic feel of [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. Hopefully not too similar to [name_f]Esme[/name_f]’s middle name.

[name_f]Azure[/name_f]: kind of a nature name and [name_m]French[/name_m], definitely unusual.

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_u]Malin[/name_u]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alouette[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Avis[/name_f]

I like [name_u]Ember[/name_u] for you other. I also like [name_u]November[/name_u]. Other thoughts:

[name_u]Gwynne[/name_u]
[name_u]Wynne[/name_u]
[name_f]Una[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Raine[/name_f]
[name_f]Daria[/name_f]
[name_f]Maris[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Devon[/name_u]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Shona[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Aster[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Myrna[/name_f]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]
Sybil

[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Twila[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilee[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f]

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Terra[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Iria[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
Lariel [name_f]Fauna[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
Fira [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
Ia [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

Thanks! As far as how popular we’re willing to go, I’d say we definitely try to stay out of the top 100 and we attempt to stay out of the top 500 - which we’re learning is much trickier the more kids you have. Our boys names haven’t ever been in the top 1000, and we had [name_m]Madden[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] picked for this babe had she been a boy. [name_f]Esme[/name_f]'s name obviously gained popularity from the Twilight series but it still hasn’t ever reached the top 500.

At one point we had settled on [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] but it doesn’t feel quite right.

I love the suggestions of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Veda[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], and [name_f]Mira[/name_f]!

What about [name_f]Ariah[/name_f]? (Pronounced like [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] without the M.)

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

I love your childrens’ names and the first name that came to mind is [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] ([name_m]ZAN[/name_m]-thee).

[name_f]Anika[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Junia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Reina[/name_f]
[name_f]Snow[/name_f]

[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is lovely! What about [name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]? [name_f]Indie[/name_f] is not currently in the top 1000 in [name_u]America[/name_u] (it is top 100 in [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand but as [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is top 100 in [name_f]England[/name_f] I am guessing you only care about American popularity? [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Indie[/name_f] sounds lovely.

I’m glad you like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f] would be really cute.

[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Aya[/name_f]
[name_m]Santi[/name_m]
Prim
[name_u]Tully[/name_u]
Hjordis