Torn between 2 names

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] or [name_f]Camila[/name_f]?
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] might be spelled [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] (not sure yet)
Another option is Abigail

I like [name_f]Camila[/name_f], do you like the nickname [name_f]Cami[/name_f] or [name_f]Camila[/name_f] in full
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] sounds beautiful, but my only concern is if the name ages well and sounds good not only for little kid but adult as well

Thank you

I like [name_f]Lila[/name_f], and if you’re worried about it not aging well you could choose something like [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] and then have [name_f]Lila[/name_f] as a nickname. [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is nice too, but I prefer [name_f]Camille[/name_f].

[name_f]Lila[/name_f]. I think it’ll age very well. It sounds like a very elegant name for a lady

I really like [name_f]Lila[/name_f], but prefer the [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] spelling. It looks most complete. I went through school with one and never thought her name was juvenile. I think of it as a sweetly sophisticated name, with a dash of country.

I like [name_f]Camila[/name_f] but I really love [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]. It’s a little trendy feeling right now. Both [name_f]Cami[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] are nice nicknames.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] is pretty, although I prefer [name_f]Camila[/name_f]. [name_f]Cami[/name_f] is a cute nickname, too.

I have a [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]. Spelled with the H.

Both are lovely, though I slightly prefer [name_f]Camila[/name_f]. [name_f]Cami[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] are both lovely nicknames!

I love [name_f]Lila[/name_f]/[name_f]Lilah[/name_f]/[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]! This name is becoming overused though.

[name_f]Camila[/name_f] is also very sweet and less common.

I don’t like the name [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], that’s my name and everyone is named it! Plus the nickname [name_u]Abby[/name_u] how ever you spell it is very boring (I’m biased)

All of these names will grow with a child. I can see all of them as babies and as grown women!

I like both! [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is gorgeous, and I MUCH prefer that spelling to [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]. [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] just looks strange, whereas [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is elegant and floral.

I like [name_f]Camila[/name_f] too! But I do prefer the spelling [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]. The one L looks incomplete to my eyes. [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is a beautiful name on its own, but I also like the nicknames [name_u]Cam[/name_u] or [name_f]Millie[/name_f]/[name_f]Milly[/name_f]. [name_f]Cami[/name_f] just makes me think of the underclothes (cami = camisole).

I prefer [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]/[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f] is nice too! The only thing for me with [name_f]Camila[/name_f] is that it feels a bit old and frumpy for whatever reason, though I love [name_f]Camille[/name_f] and [name_f]Cami[/name_f] or [name_f]Cammie[/name_f]. One of my friends growing up was just named [name_f]Cammie[/name_f] and I’ve always liked that as well (she is also an adult now and the name isn’t weird at all).

I prefer [name_f]Camila[/name_f] but both are lovely.

I really like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] and think it will age well, my favourite spelling is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]. [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Lilah[/name_f], or [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] you really can’t go wrong though.

Both are great I have a [name_f]Lila[/name_f] (leela) it seems like a classic name to me.

[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] is my favorite!