Tossing around a few new names on the list...

See the results of this poll: Tossing around a few new names on our list…

Respondents: 12 (This poll is closed)

• Isla: 1 (8%)
  • Poppy: 3 (25%)
  • Isadora (nn:Izzy): 4 (33%)
  • Ines (nn:Izzy): 1 (8%)
  • India (nn: Indi): 0 (0%)
  • Norah (this is our go to name…not a new one): 2 (17%)
  • Brigid (nn:Bridie): 1 (8%)

Hey, [name]Tara[/name]!

[name]Isla[/name] - [name]Love[/name]! But, it ends in A again, and for some reason, it seems rather close to [name]Leo[/name] for me…

[name]Poppy[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! This captures the feminine charm of [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Bella[/name], and [name]Mia[/name], and it is spunky like [name]Leo[/name]! My only suggestion might be to use it as a nickname for [name]Penelope[/name]…

[name]Isadora[/name] - Though I do like [name]Izzy[/name], we’ve got another A name. And, I think it might be odd to have an [name]Izzy[/name] and a [name]Bella[/name], myself. It’s like you split of [name]Isabella[/name] and named to children, you know?

[name]Ines[/name] - For some reason, I always associate [name]Ines[/name] with an older Hispanic woman. Not a bad thing, but I have a hard time seeing this on a child.

[name]India[/name] - I think this might be a bit too out-there for [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name]. Sorry!

[name]Afton[/name] - I love [name]Afton[/name], but [name]Afton[/name] is wholeheartedly unisex while you’ve got three girly girl names already!

[name]Marisol[/name] - I do like [name]Marisol[/name]! But, I picture a beautiful Latina woman (I know, so stereotyped) and I thought you didn’t want anything Italian or Spanish sounding. Right?

[name]Norah[/name] - Well, I’m not a [name]Nora[/name] fan, but who’s to say you shouldn’t be? The H gets me, though. It makes it look like a short form of another name, like [name]Lilah[/name] looks like a shortened [name]Delilah[/name].

[name]Brigid[/name] - I love [name]Brigid[/name]! I think it is really great! My only thing is that you’ve got another two-syllable name, leaving [name]Juliette[/name] the odd one out, again. Maybe I’m over-thinking things, though!

So, my favorite is [name]Poppy[/name], but I’d do something like [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Brigid[/name], called [name]Poppy[/name]! [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Bella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]Penelope[/name]? [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Bella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]Poppy[/name]? It could happen!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I really love [name]Poppy[/name] too but the hubby doesn’t enjoy [name]Penelope[/name]. What other names could we use to get to the nicknam [name]Poppy[/name]?

Thx!
[name]Tara[/name]

Ooops!

I deleted a couple of names and it erased all the previous votes.
If you don’t mind, I would love for you to vote again.

Thx!
[name]Tara[/name]

[name]Tara[/name],

Well, you could try [name]Paula[/name] or [name]Paulina[/name]. Maybe even [name]Pomona[/name] or [name]Piper[/name] or [name]Portia[/name]…

Another you may like it [name]Posey[/name], and you could use it as a nickname for [name]Josephine[/name]. Or [name]Daisy[/name] for [name]Margaret[/name]?

Or, you could just use [name]Poppy[/name]…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: