Totally crushing on these E names!

I love E names right now! These are my 8 favorites paired with middles that I am (mostly) in love with! Obviously I wouldn’t use all of these in a sibset, but what do you think of them individually?

[name]Elaina[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] “[name]Lainey[/name]”
Elowen [name]Victoria[/name] “Lolie”
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] “[name]Nora[/name]”
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]”
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name] “[name]Emme[/name]”
[name]Evelina[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] “[name]Lena[/name]”
[name]Elspeth[/name] [name]Natalie[/name] “[name]Elise[/name]”
[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] “[name]Emma[/name]”

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is near the top of my list! I like [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name] best from your choices. [name]Just[/name] not a fan of [name]Ruth[/name].

[name]Elaina[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] “[name]Lainey[/name]” – I like each name individually and the nn is cute. However, I would prefer [name]Jasmine[/name] [name]Elaina[/name]/[name]Elaine[/name]
Elowen [name]Victoria[/name] “Lolie” – [name]LOVE[/name] Elowen. [name]Victoria[/name]…not so much
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] “[name]Nora[/name]” – nms
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]” – [name]Love[/name] it!
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name] “[name]Emme[/name]” – Are you saying emma-line or emma-leen? [name]Love[/name] [name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I dislike the other pronunciation.
[name]Evelina[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] “[name]Lena[/name]” – [name]Evelina[/name] is very pretty! I don’t like [name]Scarlett[/name] with it though. [name]Evelina[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] or [name]Evelina[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] are nice.
[name]Elspeth[/name] [name]Natalie[/name] “[name]Elise[/name]” – nms. [name]Elspeth[/name] is a little weird for me to say and [name]Natalie[/name] is too plain
[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] “[name]Emma[/name]” – pretty!

Right now I totally love the names [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Ella[/name], and [name]Esme[/name]! What is it with all the E love?

All of them have super cute nicknames, but I’m not a huge fan of any of them really. Not so much my style. I do think that

[name]Elaina[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] “[name]Lainey[/name]”
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] “[name]Nora[/name]”
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]”

are all pretty cute though. They’re a little closer to my taste - Not crazy about [name]Eleanor[/name] but I adore [name]Nora[/name]! [name]Evie[/name] is super cute but I hate [name]Ruth[/name]! No offense meant of course! :stuck_out_tongue: [name]Just[/name] not my taste!

I love the name [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] it is very nice. I have liked [name]Evangeline[/name] since I read Uncle [name]Tom[/name]'s Cabin:)

I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

another E names idea :
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Emily[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Eowyn[/name]

[name]Evelina[/name] and Elowen are my favourites from your list:)