Trade Your Talents in the Aesthetics Exchange!

This is so beautiful thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I love all the green, I happen to see [name_f]Thea[/name_f] as a very green name.

I’m offering UC readings + help with middle names!

I’ll also link my name moodboard/aesthetics thread here: Elena’s name aesthetics

:grin:

@edgeofthemeadow Could I have day-in-the life descriptions of my three kids: 4 year old Avalon Vesper, 3 year old Quentin Beau, and his twin brother Ambrose Felix?

2 Likes

@EJpuddlejumper Could I have some help with middles for [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] (b) please?!

I am offering UC readings and song matching in return if you are interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA

[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] is such a cool name!

[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Octavian[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u]

[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

And I’d love if you could match [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], + [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u] to songs!

1 Like

Wow thank you so much I love the suggestions, my favourites are [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] & [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u]

I will get on to your songs soon!!

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper

I love all three of these names so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - I associate [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] with the character from [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bond[/name_m] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] gives me a powerful, cool girl vibe…

• ‘Skyfall’ - [name_f]Adele[/name_f] (I know this isn’t the featured song from the film with [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] Lynd in but I love the song and I feel it does fit)
  • ‘Bad Girls’ - M.I.A

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - I feel this little girl would have both a soft side and a more spunky side so I will go for…

• ‘You’re Kind’ - [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
  • ‘I can’t dance’ - [name_u]Genesis[/name_u]

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u] - I’m getting strong jazz vibes here, specifically [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] and then also some modern but gentle vibes (I will give you three here because there are so many good songs I feel fit the aesthetic)

• ‘Miles ahead’ - [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_u]Davis[/name_u]
  • ‘Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off’ - [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] & [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Armstrong[/name_m]
  • ‘Orange Juice’ - [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Brinks and The Wave Pictures

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these are ok!

:heart:

1 Like

Okay I’ll offer some things now.

I am offering:

1. Custom name lists with origins and meanings, all collected from my list of over 25,000 names. I can guarantee some of them, if not all of them will be completely new to you!

2. Renames with explanations. If you request a rename, please leave some information about yourself. I’ll give an example of some information that someone gave me and the name I gave them on an old thread.

Information they gave me! This person gave me the perfect amount, so please base it off of this.
  • 24, 5"4, blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles
  • Loves writing (YA, fantasy, badass females), Disney, animation, reality TV
  • Psychology major
  • Creative writing / [name_f]English[/name_f] passion
  • Super into travelling and being with friends.
The name / response I gave them, based on this information

I would name you [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is of Latin origin and means “dawn”. Although the meaning of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is lovely, its connection to literature and Disney is what makes me think of you when I see this name. Sleeping [name_f]Beauty[/name_f] is an absolute classic story as well as a Disney movie. I was planning on naming my child [name_u]Briar[/name_u] from the same story, so of course I absolutely love this name . [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] is of Latin origin and means “triad”. I always love finding a combo where both the names are of the same origin! I’m a big fan of the name [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] personally, the heroine of The [name_u]Matrix[/name_u] coming immediately to mind. She’s certainly a strong character, so I associated her with you.

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is of Latin; Celtic origin and means “heart; daughter of the sea”. I thought this was such a stunning meaning, even though I couldn’t fully conclude whether Latin or Celtic was the more commonly accepted origin. [name_f]My[/name_f] connection from you to [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] was a bit of a long-winded one. I don’t know if you’ve read [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables or watched the the TV show [name_u]Anne[/name_u] with An ‘E’, But the lead character, [name_u]Anne[/name_u], in her fantasy world, goes by [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is one of the most well-known literary characters in the world, and in her TV show she is such a strong, feminist character. As lovely as the name [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is, I thought [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] was wonderful for you. [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is of [name_f]English[/name_f] origin and means “one who gathers information covertly”. I’m a writer too, and sometimes I can feel a bit like a scout when doing my research for writing, so I imagine you feel the same at times! [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is also another famous literary character, so all in all, you have a very literary name!

1. I’ve never really done them, but I’d love to try my hand at name aesthetics, so please give me a name and I’ll try make a collage / aesthetic out of it.

I am requesting:

@Scottie491 Your boards are stunning – I would love a bold and busy collage for [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] if you have time! :purple_heart:

@EdgeOfTheMeadow Such a cute and unique idea! I’d love a daily description for [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

@eileithyia

Wow - some great ideas here!! I would love a custom name list and if its not too much trouble, a re-naming as well

A bit about me (let me know if you need any more!)
  • I am 5’'5 with blonde hair and green eyes
  • I am 33 and a professional dancer
  • I’m English
  • I’m very into vintage clothing from 70s-90s
  • My favourite colour is green

I am offering UC readings and song matching in return if either of those appeal to you!

@EleanorVintage Thank you so much and of course you may join. Everyone is welcome.

Here is your board for the gorgeous Julia Frances! I just love this combo.

I’d love a past decades rename when you get a chance. How about a 1920s female name? A little about me: A writer, editor, and teacher, I am, less formally, a bookworm with a surprising social side when the mood hits me. I am protective of my loved ones, my students, and any other person who has been wronged, and I am a huge promoter of justice and equality. I read comic books, dance with my husband, and do my best to enjoy life in my spare time. And I love animals.

@Mar Here is your board for the swashbuckling [name_m]Adriano[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]!

I’d love if you can come up with some combo ideas for the first names of [name_f]Zenaida[/name_f] (girl) and [name_m]Omar[/name_m] (boy). Thanks!

1 Like

@EmilyMcA I just found some time to listen to all the songs, two of which I knew. :grin: They’re perfect for the name combos, thank you so much! It makes me love the combos all the more.

@EdgeOfTheMeadow I do too! I see [name_f]Thea[/name_f] as bright green and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] as varying shades of purple.

2 Likes

@kayv Here are your boards for the spunky, glittery [name_m]Caden[/name_m] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] and the deep sea dreamer, [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Caldwell[/name_m]!

I’d love some unique first name ideas for the middles [name_u]Starling[/name_u] (boy or girl) and Truce (boy or girl). Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll offer a childhood moodboard (I already had a thread just for those moodboards but it became very overwhelming so I closed it. I’ll happily do any requests I get here, though. However, please just one name/combo at a time.)

Here are a few examples from the old thread

4 Likes

Oh wow I loved these!! - Richard Seymour was mine and I absolutely love it!

Could you please do one for Nora Colette (g) please!!

I am offering UC reading and song matching in return if you are interested!!

1 Like

this is such a cool thread!

i’m offering to make movie posters or polaroid pictures for your names! please request only one name or combo at a time.

name movie poster: if you request a movie poster with a first and middle name i will find the information (name origin, meaning and popularity) on the first name only (i find that it looks less cluttered this way). but if you do want the middle name information on the poster please specify! also if there’s another section you would like added to your poster such as sibling names, let me know and i can do that for you! the image selected is based off the vibe of the name.

here is an example of what the name movie poster would look like

name polaroids: the image selected for the polaroid picture is based off the general vibe of the name. if you want the meaning, origin or popularity of the name added to the polaroid please specify!

here is an example of what the name polaroid picture would look like

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 6.25.43 pm

4 Likes

Wow! This is an incredible idea - the examples look amazing!

Could I have one name movie poster of [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] please - middle name info included please! :heart:

I am offering UC readings and song matching in return if you are interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m not sure how accurate the meaning of Arrietty is but this site: https://www.schoolmykids.com/parenting/baby-names/arrietty had the meaning as dainty and gorgeous which i thought was quite sweet. also i don’t think Arrietty has ever been in the charts!! so i couldn’t find it’s popularity and for Niamh i used the England 2018 name statistics. hope you enjoy it!

i would love to have a song match for whatever name in my usercard interests you! thankyou!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 8.15.06 pm

2 Likes

@OpheliaFlora childhood moodboards sound divine and the ones you’ve already done look absolute perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Could you possibly do one for neville gordon please?

If you are interested…

• I am offering a past decades rename ! All you have to do is tell me a decade (between 1900-2010) and a few adjectives or a short paragraph that describes you and I will try and name you based on names that were popular in the decade that you have given me. Also, don’t forget to specify whether you would like a male or female name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• I am also offering to create a small family for your combos. [name_m]Just[/name_m] tell me your parenting preference (mother/father, mother/mother, father/father, single parents, raised by grandparents etc…) and if you have any siblings in mind as well as the gender of your names and I will try and bring your combos to life somewhat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow that is so gorgeous thank you - I may have to come back for more because I can see a heap of combos that would suit this poster aesthetic!!

I will get onto your song shortly!!

1 Like