Traditional Favorites

See the results of this poll: Choose your favorite

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Matthew : 5 (11%)
  • Jonathan : 1 (2%)
  • Michael : 1 (2%)
  • Donovan : 17 (36%)
  • James: 23 (49%)

I liked all of these pretty equally so it was hard to choose but I chose [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]. Only because I have known several [name_m]Matthews[/name_m] and they have all been very nice guys. I have known several guys from the other names (only one [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]) and it has been a mixed bag. So in my mind, [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] edged the others out. As for middles, I think [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is a great middle for all of them. [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] sounds like a winner to me!

I voted for [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]. I think it sounds very traditional but very cool too! Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

I put [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] in a completely different pool vs. the others that I feel are all very popular, traditional names.

[name_m]Donovan[/name_m] is much more unique than the others and less used.

I voted for [name_u]James[/name_u], but I like that [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] isn’t popular. That being said, [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] just isn’t to my taste at all and I grew up with one that ruined the name for me.

My favorites are [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Donovan[/name_m], and I love them together. [name_u]James[/name_u] is definitely the more classic of the 2, so [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] maybe makes more sense next to [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. But I love [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] even more. I love the spunky Irish feel both names have! Good luck.

[name_u]James[/name_u] is my favorite. It’s one of those names that’s completely versatile and never feels tired. [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Michael[/name_u], although timeless, do feel tied to a particular generation. I wouldn’t consider [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] to be a traditional name. [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] stretches it, but I suppose it could be considered traditional because it’s Biblical.