Transberries!

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- dysphoria coping mechanisms?

i’m sky/emmy & they/he, btw

(my first name is emerson/emmy but most people call me by my middle name sky)

1 Like

I’ve finally decided on the name [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. I use he/they pronouns <3

2 Likes

that’s such a cool name!! caspian is one of my favorite names :)) and it goes so well with willow !!

If its top dysphoria then I’d definitely suggest a binder as that’s what helps me the most! If you can’t get a binder or don’t have one or don’t want to use one then I suggest baggy tops and layers. And cover mirrors in the house.

If its bottom dysphoria, use socks as a packer if you can and let your leg hair grow out if that’s for you.

Hairline/hair dysphoria can be targeted by getting the haircut you want (or not if you like/have longer hair and wish to keep it. Voice dysphoria can be targeted with voice training to make it sound deeper.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I chose [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and have used it for the past 18 months- ish but am wondering if its ‘the one’. So I started thinking about other masc names that I’ve thought of before. I liked: [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] nn [name_u]Perry[/name_u], my issue is that my deadname was [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] (I comfortable with people knowing it) so it’s really similar AND I have a childhood teddy called [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] since I was 2 and I used to argue with my parents that the bear was a girl!

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you pls maybe give me some name suggestions

1 Like

I think you might regret jasper, from personal experience.

[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_m]Derek[/name_m]
[name_u]Angel[/name_u]
[name_m]Henrique[/name_m]

hi caden, welcome !! i’m revere (he/him) <3

2 Likes

hello caden! i used to go by that name! (well, “kaden” but that doesn’t matter lol)
I’m [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] / [name_u]Mars[/name_u] (he/they) (:

1 Like

Ae walked into the store. Ae picked up aer groceries (just a few), aer appeared to be in a hurry! Ae quickly paid, packaging aer own bags and left. Ae walked to there car, and drove home, stil unsure about aer cars new brakes. [name_f]Aer[/name_f] groceries rattled in the backseat, distracting ae. Once ae pulled home, he walked inside and saw his friend was there. “Hi Caden!”, [name_u]Avery[/name_u] yelled. Ae though this was weird, [name_u]Avery[/name_u] had no key. [name_f]Aer[/name_f] friend [name_u]Avery[/name_u] was always a little weird though.

“What do you think of Caden?”, [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] asked.
“Ae pretty nice, kind of quiet though”, [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] replied after pausing a minute.
“Really? I thought Ae were pretty loud, even though aer grades are good and all.”
“Well that was in PE, ae are really quiet elsewhere! But aer clothes always look so colorful, I don’t know!”
(I am sorry this conversation is so ridiculous)

You can also try this out! It is supposed to be a link, but if you go to the original post the link will work

🍓

[name_f]Canary[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Calhoun[/name_m]
Nostalgia
Almanac
Klondike
Chlorine
[name_u]Jet[/name_u]
[name_m]Palace[/name_m]
[name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_f]Star[/name_f]
[name_m]Crow[/name_m]
[name_u]Quest[/name_u]
[name_f]Gazelle[/name_f]
Theatre
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Cirrus[/name_u]
[name_m]Crane[/name_m]
[name_u]Loris[/name_u]
[name_u]Canyon[/name_u]
[name_u]Rye[/name_u]
Cathedral
[name_m]Trip[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaze[/name_u]
[name_f]Orchid[/name_f]
[name_m]Orchard[/name_m]
Punk
[name_m]Saturn[/name_m]
Jailbird
[name_m]Pluto[/name_m]
[name_u]Denim[/name_u]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
Ghoul
Harrow
Fissure
[name_u]Rhythm[/name_u]
Potpourri
Graphite
[name_m]Typhoon[/name_m]
[name_u]Dusty[/name_u]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_u]Coriander[/name_u]
[name_m]Quartz[/name_m]
Moth
[name_m]Thorn[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
Bug
[name_m]Saber[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_m]Moss[/name_m]
Grim
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_u]Ranger[/name_u]
[name_m]Buddy[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_f]Calico[/name_f]
[name_u]Wonder[/name_u]
Parlor
Tetris
[name_m]Patch[/name_m]
[name_m]Arson[/name_m] “Ari”
Token
Mallard
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
Merlot
[name_u]Merit[/name_u]
Orbit
Bistro
[name_u]Lynx[/name_u]
Odyssey
Iliad
[name_u]Dusk[/name_u]
[name_f]Topaz[/name_f]
Eclipse
Castle
[name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]
[name_m]Loch[/name_m]
[name_f]Valley[/name_f]

there you go! :heart:

1 Like

I’m non-binary and even if I dress androgynously I still look very feminine because I have such a feminine jawline/face. And I could cut my hair really short, but if my hair isn’t covering my face I look even more feminine, and then people think I’m a lesbian not non-binary (I’ve had my hair short before). It worked better when I was really young, but when I had my hair short a couple years ago, it doesn’t work the same.

But in reality, I’m not sure if I feel body dysmorphia or not. I’ve always said I haven’t. I think that sometimes I have doubts, not because my body is wrong, but because other people don’t understand how they can be different. I’m just tired of the assumptions.