Travel Inspired Names

Suggestions on travel inspired names? DH and I are both flight attendants. We have come up with [name_m]Tripp[/name_m], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m]. All suggestions are greatly appreciated! <3:)

[name_u]Harbor[/name_u]
[name_u]Denver[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_m]Austin[/name_m]
[name_u]Dallas[/name_u]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u] or [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Cairo[/name_u] or [name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Kent[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], both are very handsome!
Other suggestions:
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] (means wanderer)
[name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] (one meaning of this name is ‘traveler’)
[name_m]Doran[/name_m] (one meaning is wanderer)
[name_f]Miran[/name_f] (means world)
Miro (means world)

[name_u]Jet[/name_u]/[name_m]Jetson[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]
[name_m]Trenton[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]Nile[/name_u]
[name_u]Hollis[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]
[name_u]Milan[/name_u]

Can’t believe nobody has said [name_f]Journey[/name_f] yet! I love the idea of [name_m]Miles[/name_m] or [name_m]Atlas[/name_m].

My only ideas are [name_m]Quest[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] but I love the three on your list, especially [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]! Suggestions from PPs that I like:
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Cairo[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]

I also forgot [name_u]Milan[/name_u]! You may like this name. Despite being a place name, it is a common boy’s names in some parts of Europe.

I think [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] are awesome and I love the previous suggestion of Miro; also [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] if something as specific as a place/sea name is what you’re looking for. [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] is another I don’t think anyone has mentioned.

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] are great! Are you interested in any place names (like places you have been to or would like to travel to?)

[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]- “traveler, pilgrim”
[name_m]Nestor[/name_m]- “[name_u]Traveler[/name_u], voyager”
[name_u]Wendell[/name_u]- 'to travel, to proceed"
Raido- “Ride, journey”
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

You might also want to look into the names of famous explorers/travelers though that can be more fraught as many historical adventures or explorers were not great people. Perhaps literary adventurers?