"Trendy" names you secretly love?

Since I know that super trendy names are not well loved here on Nameberry, I thought it might be fun to discuss some of these names that are outside our own personal styles, but that we actually (maybe secretly love). Or they could be uncommon/tryndy spellings. Anything!

Have fun!

Mine are:

[name_m]Zayden[/name_m]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_f]Katelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f]

3 Likes

Zion
[name_u]Jace[/name_u]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]/Zander
[name_f]Dayanara[/name_f]

Katelyn is one of my absolute favorite names! Contrary to most Berries (it seems), I actually really like names with uncommon spellings as well many trendy names.

Here are some of my favorites:

Katelyn/Caitlin
[name_u]Aidan[/name_u]/Aiden
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Jayden[/name_u]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_f]Carrie[/name_f]/Carey/Kari
[name_f]Hailee[/name_f]/Hailey/Haylee/Hayley/etc.
[name_f]Kaylee[/name_f]/Kailee/Cailee/Caylee/Kayley/etc.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]/Kasey/Kaycee

I love…

Hadley
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_m]Fynn[/name_m]
[name_u]Palmer[/name_u]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_m]Sorley[/name_m]
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
[name_f]Winslet[/name_f]
[name_u]Dash[/name_u]
[name_u]Pax[/name_u]

None of these are “tryndy” or in any way bad, but they’re not in keeping with most of my list.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of trendy names I like actually, but as far as tryndy names the only one that comes to mind is [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u].

1 Like

You can put your trendy names too! It all applies :smiley:

Honestly there’s too many :joy: I love a lot of the ones @katinka mentioned

I really think [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_f]Hailey[/name_f], McKenna, [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Payton[/name_u], [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f], and [name_f]Alison[/name_f] are all adorable on girls. (I don’t really care for any of the more kre8iv spellings of any of those, but the names themselves are pretty cute.)

For boys, I love [name_u]Hayden[/name_u], [name_u]Bradley[/name_u], [name_m]Bennet[/name_m], [name_u]Gray[/name_u], [name_m]Macklin[/name_m], [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m], [name_m]Westley[/name_m], and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

Adalynn
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_u]Raleigh[/name_u] (ray-lee)
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

1 Like

I love trendy names…
[name_f]Addilyn[/name_f]
Brynlie
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f]
[name_f]Avri[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisyn[/name_f]
Gracin
Grayli
Rydian
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
Jeo
Elliotte

Ever! But I despise [name_u]Everly[/name_u] or any other spellings of it.

Juniper
[name_u]Stevie[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

Everly
[name_f]Adelyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]

Some of these I love not-so-secretly! Also, I think these are trendy…? I don’t pay attention to it that much.

[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Tinsley[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilah[/name_f]

[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]

None of these are favourites, nor really tryndy, but a couple that don’t line up with my usual ‘type’ are:
[name_f]Roselyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]

The first one to come to mind is any spelling of [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]! I’ve always adored the name, so much so that throughout my journey of naming myself, I’ve always included it somewhere despite it being so popular. ([name_u]Eliot[/name_u] is currently my second middle name :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

River
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]! I also like most -ayden names, although the classic [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] is my favorite. Maybe it’s because I know a lot of sweet kids named [name_m]Kaeden[/name_m]/Jaden/Hayden etc, the names feel like they’re everywhere but it doesn’t make it feel overexposed, at least to me, it’s just that they’re so common it’s no longer standing out, just giving me sort of a softly ordinary sense of “oh [name_m]Kaeden[/name_m]? That’s my mom’s friend’s grandson’s name and he’s super cute, and then there’s that little [name_m]Caden[/name_m] that lives down the street”, etc.

I have always had a secret love of [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f]! Also secretly like [name_u]Brinley[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_u]Jaycee[/name_u], [name_f]Macie[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u].

Oooo there’s quite a lot: [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_u]Grayson[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] to name a few!!

Aspen
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_u]Kyler[/name_u]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]