Tried & Tested Pregnancy App

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] MummaBerries and Berries-To-Be!

We are TTC in the next few months, and I was just wondering if anyone has found a particular pregnancy app that they really like or that has been highly recommended to you them (if you are in the “to be” category).

I already have a fertility app (Kindara), so I don’t need it to do that side of things. [name_m]Just[/name_m] baby related things.

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So I am in no way qualified to answer your question as someone who has never been pregnant :sweat_smile: but I have seen a few adverts for the Ovia range of apps (they have one for fertility, one for pregnancy and one for parenting). Obviously I haven’t tried any of them so I can’t say if they’re good! But maybe the pregnancy one is something like what you were looking for?

1 Like

@floatinthesky I saw the Ovia pregnancy app in an article I was reading and it was rated quite highly out of the ones they listed. I think it’ll definitely be one to look into. :blush:

1 Like

The Bump is classic for the cute fruit/veg size updates

1 Like

I downloaded a few and the one I liked the best was Pregnancy+. I found it the most customisable for my needs.

1 Like

I can recommend the Ovia Pregnancy app. I used it when I was pregnant with [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] and I’m using it again this time. It has all kinds of handy features. You also get an update of baby’s size every week and you can chose a theme for it, like fruit & veg or even Parisian Bakery. I use the “weird but cute animals” theme, it’s adorable. This week, for example, my baby is the size of a [name_f]Denise[/name_f]'s pygmy sea horse :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Rosebeth a pygmy seahorse… too cute! :joy:

I loved sprout pregnancy. I’m a very visual person and it had moving highly detailed pictures of what you’re baby probably looks like as well as information about what they’re probably doing/growing/developing at that stage (plus comparisons fruit/vegetable comparisons, contraction timer and a bunch of other handy tools)

1 Like