Triple H

& just to clarify we wouldn’t shout in her like hey [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] it’s time for dinner! She’d go by [name_u]Halle[/name_u].

For those suggesting I change [name_f]Helen[/name_f] to something similar thank you I thought of that, but my grandmother meant so much to me, I knew I’d always give my first born her name in homage, I can’t relate to any similar [name_f]Helen[/name_f] replacements.

4 Likes

I had to google that serial killer haha! That doesn’t bother me too much I guess.

1 Like

I have friends who just named their son a triple R name, [name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] R. I think it’s kind of cute!

[name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] flows nicely together and like you said, first and middle names don’t usually get said together. Unless they are in trouble, haha!

I think alliteration is memorable, and though I get the “cartoonist” thing, I think it’s more striking :slightly_smiling_face:

oh good! It was a long time ago, very few people would notice, just thought I’d mention it in case.

[name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u], that’s lovely I really love that!

Haha! Yes [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] am sure will be shouted at some point !

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I think [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] is sweet and cute. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a bit too singy-songy for my taste, my personal opinion.