Triplet boy names

We are really struggling with triplet boy names-we don’t necessarily like the idea of same first letter, and definitely don’t want them to be too matchy-matchy. Here’s what we like so far…

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]

hubby likes-[name]Miles[/name], [name]Beckett[/name]

I like-[name]Greyson[/name], [name]Easton[/name], [name]Preston[/name], [name]Austin[/name], [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Mason[/name], [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Lucas[/name]

Our last name is [name]Jones[/name], so preferably at least 2 syllables!

I feel like we really need a good idea for a 3rd name-none of those are quite what we both want…HELP!!! (oh, and we haven’t even gotten to middle names yet!!

Your husband doesnt read [name]Artemis[/name] Fowl, does he? [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] were the twins from that series.

I personally love [name]Miles[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] is nice, too. I think [name]Gavin[/name] goes well with [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name].

Why not let each of you choose a name and then use one of your shared names?

[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Miles[/name], and [name]Preston[/name] (or [name]Greyson[/name] or [name]Gavin[/name])

or

[name]Noah[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], and [name]Lucas[/name] (or [name]Ethan[/name])

I paired them that way as the first set seem more hipster/uppie modern to me while the second set has more of a traditional, religious/biblical feel. I don’t think [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name] work well together.

Hello how lovely to be having three beautiful boys.

First up I like [name]Miles[/name], [name]Emerson[/name] and [name]Tanner[/name] now I think that these names all would suit your style well being trendy hipster and user friendly names but different at the same time. I like that all three have different endings to their names and different first letters also this avoids the matchy trap that can happen with multiples.

If you like [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] you will find that these names are very popular so the last triplet would need a suitably trendy name too however, I would avoid these two in a sibset (or is it triset?) as you have the matchy last sound of ‘ah’ in the mix.

For a [name]Cooper[/name] set I would suggest

[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Preston[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name]

If you went with the above here are some middles to consider
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Brady[/name], [name]Preston[/name] [name]Chase[/name], [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Nash[/name]
or
[name]Tate[/name] [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Cole[/name] [name]Preston[/name] and [name]Brady[/name] [name]Easton[/name]

For a [name]Noah[/name] set I would suggest

[name]Noah[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] all very trendy and modern, all with different endings

For a [name]Noah[/name] set
[name]Noah[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Preston[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] [name]Holden[/name]

From your list I would suggest

[name]Lucas[/name], [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]

more

[name]Jacoby[/name], [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Tobin[/name] nn [name]Jake[/name], [name]Mike[/name] and [name]Toby[/name] or [name]Coby[/name], [name]Kai[/name] and [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Miles[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name], [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Owen[/name], [name]Gareth[/name] and [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name], [name]Charles[/name] and [name]William[/name]
[name]Jamison[/name], [name]Preston[/name] and [name]Easton[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Landon[/name] and [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Grant[/name], [name]Ashton[/name] and [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Jacoby[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name], [name]Simon[/name] and [name]Mitchell[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Reid[/name], [name]Austin[/name] and [name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name], [name]Cormac[/name] and [name]Alister[/name]
[name]Connor[/name], [name]Aidan[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that this helped a bit.

rollo :slight_smile:

Three boys! how exciting.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Garret[/name]/[name]Garrett[/name]. I love the name and it seems to combine [name]Beckett[/name] that your husband likes and [name]Gavin[/name] that you like.