Triplet Boys!

My husband and I proudly announce the birth of our triplet boys [name]August[/name], [name]Caspar[/name], and [name]Julian[/name]!

They were born on [name]June[/name] 7, 2010, but it was very very hectic around the house (with a five-year-old daughter and three new babies), so I finally got around now to posting on Namberry.

Their full names are [name]August[/name] [name]Gunnar[/name], [name]Caspar[/name] [name]Niall[/name], and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Atlas[/name]. The letters A, C, and J are in honor of my three brothers, and their middle names were all chosen for meaning. [name]August[/name] [name]Gunnar[/name] means “majestic, bold warrior”, [name]Caspar[/name] [name]Niall[/name] means “imperial champion”, and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Atlas[/name] means “youthful strength” (well, [name]Atlas[/name] doesn’t mean strength, but the Titan [name]Atlas[/name] is associated with strength). I love their names and couldn’t be more pleased. We got both [name]August[/name] and [name]Caspar[/name] from Nameberry suggestions, and for that, thank you so much!

Warm wishes!
[name]Amy[/name], [name]Krzysztof[/name], [name]Jasmine[/name], and the babes, Auggie, [name]Cas[/name], and [name]Jules[/name]

Congratulations, how wonderful! I love [name]August[/name], [name]Caspar[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] - what a handsome set of names!

Congratulations!!! What wonderful names. I can only imagine how busy you must be with THREE babies! Thanks for being part of nameberry and for letting us know your great news.

Congrats on the triplets! The names are literally swoon worthy! I havent seen a set that lovely in quite some time. You did a great job picking the names.

Congratulations! The names you have picked are so incredibly handsome - I have a huge soft spot for the nn [name]Jules[/name] on a boy, [name]Caspar[/name] is unusual and stunning and [name]August[/name] makes a perfect brother to them. Plus, the middle name [name]Atlas[/name] is just brilliant.

[name]Auburn[/name]

Warmest congratulations! Like auburn I have a huge soft spot for [name]Jules[/name] too.

Wonderful that you were able to find such great meanings for not just one baby but all three.

Wow, congratulations! Your boys have FANTASTIC names. I love each one! Best of luck”you have given them a great start in life :slight_smile: