Triplet Girls

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
I’m expecting triplet girls in [name]June[/name] and we’re having difficulty coming up with three names that sound nice together which also go with our three elder daughters’ names. As well as this, I’m a headteacher so come across lots of children which sort of rules a lot of names out for me for various reasons!
I really like “flowery” names and on the “flower names” blog some wonderful posters gave me some ideas. We have [name]Florence[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] at the moment as current favourites. My three elder daughters are: [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] :slight_smile:
All suggestions welcome, middle names too!
Thank you,
[name]Gracie[/name]

Wow, six girls! [name]How[/name] exciting! I love [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] together, they’re darling. [name]Ivy[/name] does seem to be the odd one out, however. I hope I can help!

[name]Petunia[/name]
[name]Mimosa[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Primrose[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Hyacinth[/name]

[name]Peony[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Myrtle[/name]
[name]Tulip[/name]

And now I don’t know where I’m going with this! Let me know if you like any of these ideas.

omg, 6 girls!! how wonderful. congratulations!

I like the name [name]Ivy[/name] lots actually, and my name is [name]Jasmin[/name], so I may be biased, but have to say that one. I like [name]Florence[/name] (it’s my grandmother’s name and one of my middle names is [name]Flossie[/name] after her), but she calls herself [name]Flora[/name], which I think would be very pretty in combination with all the others and feels a little more modern. Of all the others suggested so far, I think [name]Hazel[/name] is nice. So a few others:

[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Zahra[/name] ([name]Zara[/name], [name]Zahara[/name])
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]

do the other girls go by nicknames at all? good luck with everything!

Thank you so far for the wonderful suggestions! I’m going to discuss them with my husband and see what he thinks!
My girls do go by nicknames: [name]Maddie[/name], [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Livie[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

Congratulations on the triplets! I love the names of your daughters. [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] go beautifully together. I think that perhaps [name]Ivy[/name] is too close to [name]Livie[/name]. Maybe something like [name]Louisa[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name] would work. Best of luck and let us know what you decide.

I think [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Livie[/name] are too similar, and [name]Matilda[/name] could only be [name]Tilda[/name] or [name]Tillie[/name], because [name]Maddie[/name] and [name]Mattie[/name] will sound the same. What about [name]Callie[/name] (nn for [name]Calla[/name]), [name]Flora[/name], and Zinnie (nn for [name]Zinnia[/name])? That’s 2 sets of 2 'ie’s and one ‘a’ name…

I noticed [name]Hyacinth[/name] as one of the suggestions–a personal fav but Nameberry says it’s a bit awkward. An alternative would be [name]Cynthia[/name]: a variation I think works much better and sounds BEAUTIFUL with both your three older girls and the other triplets you have chosen. Nicknames: [name]Cyn[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Cynthie[/name], or Thee

Wow! That’s alot of girls! Good luck to your husband during the teenage years!!!
I’d like to suggest the names;

[name]Camelia[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Blossom[/name]

The flowery names are all so pretty and fun! Good luck!

Thank you very much indeed for those suggestions but my girlies arrived at the end of [name]June[/name] and have been named already :slight_smile:

[name]Florence[/name] [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Olive[/name] are their names- we seem to have deviated from the initial flowery theme somewhat!

[name]Gracie[/name]

Oh! Congratulations!!!