Triplet names

See the results of this poll: Please vote for one boys name set and one middle name for Mary

Respondents: 51 (This poll is closed)

• Edward William Rose and Thomas Benjamin Rose: 11 (22%)
  • Edward Benjamin Rose and Thomas William Rose: 15 (29%)
  • Mary Victoria Rose: 5 (10%)
  • Mary Elinor Rose: 4 (8%)
  • Mary Emma Rose: 1 (2%)
  • Mary Ellen Rose: 4 (8%)
  • Mary Amelia Rose: 7 (14%)
  • Mary Lucinda Rose: 4 (8%)
  • Mary ? Rose (please make suggestions): 0 (0%)

Since the boys combos sound nice either way I think you should split up the Bibilical names and give [name]Benjamin[/name] to [name]Edward[/name] and [name]William[/name] to [name]Thomas[/name].

I voted for [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Edward[/name] [name]William[/name] is difficult to say because of the double “w” (I said it like [name]Daffy[/name] Duck! Ha!). I do like the pairing of [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] better but you have decided otherwise then [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] it will be. [name]Mary[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was just too perfect for me to choose anything else. I like the 2-3-1 syllable combination. My second fav was [name]Mary[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. Good luck to you!

I voted for [name]Edward[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], but have since changed my mind, as a pp said that the w’s were difficult to say. So I will now vote for [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name]! So handsome!

I voted for [name]Mary[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]…what a stunningly regal and beautiful combination!

I agree split up the W’s so I voted for [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name]. I voted for [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] (I prefer [name]Eleanor[/name] though), but I also really like [name]Mary[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].

Thanks everyone - I really appreciate your opinions. triceratops, [name]Elinor[/name] is spelt as it is because it is my name… [name]Elliot[/name] is quite keen on using it as these will most likely be our last children.

[name]Elinor[/name] x

[name]Elinor[/name],

I think [name]Edward[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]Mary[/name] are great! Of your choices, I’d use [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - although they both have a prominent “eh” sound - and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name]. My favorite [name]Mary[/name] names are [name]Mary[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name], though I think [name]Mary[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be really stunning! [name]Even[/name] [name]Molly[/name] would be really cute with [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name], because [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] have a young, spunky feel that carries over into [name]Molly[/name]…

With [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Peter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name], [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Andrew[/name], and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], if you wanted to go with another E middle name ([name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name]), perhaps you’d like to use an M and A middle name for [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a thought! [name]Edward[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be handsome.

But, I think [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]/[name]Mary[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]/[name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] would be great.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] get my votes, as I think the names have the best balance that way ([name]Edward[/name] and [name]William[/name] have almost exactly the same feel to me, probably as they’re two of the ultimate classics used by the royals. I always seem to end up mentioning royalty on your posts!). As for the little girl, I adore [name]Mary[/name], and to me [name]Mary[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is both the easiest name to say and the most stunning choice. It even looks lovely written down, in my opinion.

[name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a thought: [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] sound better?
E x

Oh, I do like the sound of [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] a lot! [name]Matthew[/name] is sort of a more playful classic, in my opinion, whereas [name]Edward[/name] is very strong and heavy - together, they are a nicely balanced fit.

Okay, maybe this is being a little bit picky - actually, it’s a ton picky! - but if you went with [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name], then both [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] would have middle names starting with “Ma” ([name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Matthew[/name]) and [name]Peter[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], and [name]Mary[/name] would have middle names starting with “[name]El[/name]” ([name]Elliot[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Elinor[/name]), but [name]Joseph[/name] is a bit of a lone ranger with his “An” middle name ([name]Andrew[/name]). I’m feeling like you need a [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] or something. Ha! But that’s me being very picky…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] are great.

First of all, I love all these names.

I voted [name]Edward[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] because, as was already mentioned, there’s the tricky double "w"s in [name]Edward[/name] [name]William[/name].

I also voted [name]Mary[/name] [name]Ellen[/name], but for a bit of a different reason. I’m a pretty big U.S. history buff, and one of the coolest and most underrated figures was a 19th Century Kansas populist actually named [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Lease, but popularly known as [name]Mary[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] Lease (apparently the latter was unofficially adopted because it sounded like [name]Mary[/name] Yellin’, and she was known to be something of a hell-raiser.) She was most famous for advising farmers to “raise less corn and more hell.” So to me, [name]Mary[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] sounds timeless and classic, but also strong and fiery.